• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dmc to DmC weapons

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
Well Rebellion and Ebony & Ivory got a makeover. Even the shotgun turned to the Revenant.

So............................what other weapons would you like to see make a comeback.

Personally I would love to see Agni & Rudra reappear.

images

Reboot: Two brother angels that were very close, but during Lucifer's fall, one joined the the army of Hell and one stayed with Heaven. Upon meeting on the battlefield the two refused to fight eachother, and were imprisoned in the swords for disobeying an order in war. (could be switched out with Rebellion as the default weapon.)

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
nevan nevan nevan nevan nevan nevan nevan nevan nevan nevan
32575219_1222066718_Dante_i_Nevan.jpg

Dude.................................did you want Nevan?

Could you give description on how you would reintroduce Nevan into the game? Just Curious.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Nevan, a sucubus who had fallen for Dante before he defeated Mundus. When she tried to assist him, Mundus gave her the twisted punishment of being trapped inside of a guitar, unable to do anything. But when Dante discovers her within Mundus's former office, he picks it up and starts to play. But when he cuts his fingers on one of the strings, his Nephilim blood breaks the seal. Nevan then transforms into her classic guitar form, begging for him to "try her out." The scene then goes a bit nostalgic with Dante rocking out on the guitar.

Nevan can be switched out with Arbiter.

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
nevan nevan nevan nevan nevan nevan nevan nevan nevan nevan

+1 for best DMC weapon ever. Sure nero had a cool taunt where he'd play an air guitar, but in the end he was just pretending. Dante literally slays demons by rocking out on a guitar. To me nothing described DMC3's tone better than the demonic electric guitar that summoned lightning and bats. Sadly I don't have many nevan combo videos on hand, but while I go find one, here's a demo of all nevan's abilities for anyone that's never seen it.

after some digging around I managed to find a video that's showing off not only nevan, but also agni and rudra. It's not the best combo video, but it's relevant to both weapons discussed so far, so here it is!

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
meh, I found Nervan as a bit of a useless weapon. Hardly ever used it in DMC3, and when I did it just wasn't quick enough for me. It was just a slow weapon that I had to use.

Now for weapons, I'd say get dual swords like Agni and Rudra, or Cerberus nunchucks.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
NEVAN: fallen angel that was formally the lead singer and guitarist. she is now a soldier in vergil's army. Dante kills her and she turns into a scythe. like the osiris, it is lightweight and fast. nevan is an electrical weapon and not only can be used as a melee weapon, but a projectile as well. an explosion of bats emit from her when dante slams her on the ground

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Well Rebellion and Ebony & Ivory got a makeover. Even the shotgun turned to the Revenant.

So............................what other weapons would you like to see make a comeback.

Personally I would love to see Agni & Rudra reappear.

images

Reboot: Two brother angels that were very close, but during Lucifer's fall, one joined the the army of Hell and one stayed with Heaven. Upon meeting on the battlefield the two refused to fight eachother, and were imprisoned in the swords for disobeying an order in war. (could be switched out with Rebellion as the default weapon.)
Me wants! ME WANTS!

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Oh boy....lets see which of my favorite weapon I want to see neutered in DmC.

Plus what is up with all these clever back stories for each weapon, last time I checked DmC weapons were just demonic/angelic weapons that Dante got from beating a boss as if it were part of them or weapons from mommy and daddy. Since when did Devil Arms (living demonic weapons) exist in DmC? I thought it was its own universe and also thought using more concepts from DMC would make it more like DMC than DmC.

Plus wouldn't it make sense to see new weapons and not old weapons (except for the story/character related ones).

But hey its possibly a thread for wishful thinking.....do you guys really want to see DmC versions of these weapons (like if they made a DmC2 or any other DmC you won't get mad if they reuse certain DMC weapons) or is just wishful thinking?

I never understood topics like this.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Oh boy....lets see which of my favorite weapon I want to see neutered in DmC.

Plus what is up with all these clever back stories for each weapon, last time I checked DmC weapons were just demonic/angelic weapons that Dante got from beating a boss as if it were part of them or weapons from mommy and daddy. Since when did Devil Arms (living demonic weapons) exist in DmC? I thought it was its own universe and also thought using more concepts from DMC would make it more like DMC than DmC.

Plus wouldn't it make sense to see new weapons and not old weapons (except for the story/character related ones).

But hey its possibly a thread for wishful thinking.....do you guys really want to see DmC versions of these weapons (like if they made a DmC2 or any other DmC you won't get mad if they reuse certain DMC weapons) or is just wishful thinking?

I never understood topics like this.

i guess when dante killed the bosses and their souls went to dante and formed weapons, i guess you can call those...arms? since some were angelic and others demonic, they could be called "soul arms"

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
i guess when dante killed the bosses and their souls went to dante and formed weapons, i guess you can call those...arms? since some were angelic and others demonic, they could be called "soul arms"

So why does defeating Barbas, a demon, grants Dante an angel weapon?

Really I thought he absorbs their energy to grant Rebellion a new form.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
So why does defeating Barbas, a demon, grants Dante an angel weapon?

Really I thought he absorbs their energy to grant Rebellion a new form.

probably. it would make sense for rebellion a nephilim/neutral weapon, to gain both angelic and demonic weapons. and maybe, the demons that had angel weapons killed an angel and took their weapon as a trophy.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
probably. it would make sense for rebellion a nephilim/neutral weapon, to gain both angelic and demonic weapons. and maybe, the demons that had angel weapons killed an angel and took their weapon as a trophy.

Since when was it stated Rebellion was a nephilim weapon (if such a thing exists)?

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Since when was it stated Rebellion was a nephilim weapon (if such a thing exists)?

That would be odd since in that painting, Sparda was using rebellion, and he's not Nephilim. Maybe it's just a normal sword to Sparda, but to Dante, it awakens its true power.

Top Bottom