• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

Railazel

Umm... Guys... Dante's father is Sparda, I'm going to assume that Eva's now an angel. So... no.... this Dante is the same Dante with different cosmetics.

lets rock baby

This is what dante is and always will be
What could be a storyline is when he's chained up in that room, the whole adventure takes place inside his head. Some psychological mumbo jumbo.

ZeroLove

Umm... Guys... Dante's father is Sparda, I'm going to assume that Eva's now an angel. So... no.... this Dante is the same Dante with different cosmetics.

I think Ninja Theory wants to keep the heart and soul of the original Dante into the new Dante, so in some way I agree with you, but they are still two different characters in two different worlds.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
@Tiran
Nope, never heard of it, and after reading it i feel a little weirded out about that. Banging your mother and killing your father?? Where'd you hear about that?
I mentioned i'd date a clone of my mom if she was hot like Trish. But then again, I thought about it and no, i wouldn't date a clone of my mom lol wtf man!!
i was thinking more along the lines of Trish, but then again my mom is no trish, and if she was, it would be pretty weird.

I have a feeling that Dante might not know he is half angel.
Maybe his mom was human, but after saving a fallen angel, she then becomes an angel herself after dying

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I just hope NT dosent turn this game into a "you'll never figure out the story through gameplay" kind of game.

Come ON NT, give us some info!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Tiran
Nope, never heard of it, and after reading it i feel a little weirded out about that. Banging your mother and killing your father?? Where'd you hear about that?
I mentioned i'd date a clone of my mom if she was hot like Trish. But then again, I thought about it and no, i wouldn't date a clone of my mom lol wtf man!!
i was thinking more along the lines of Trish, but then again my mom is no trish, and if she was, it would be pretty weird.

Maybe his mom was human, but after saving a fallen angel, she then becomes an angel herself after dying

Its that greek irony.

maybe her mom was a angel who lost her angelhood so she became human and had dante.

I was wondering whether or not trish has to look like eva to still be trish as you could have her look like a regular friend of dante's and still get the same effect.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
On another subject, I think Bloody Palace will be in this game, in some form.
It should advertise having 100 floors.
Clearing all 100 unlocks a secret 101st floor, where both Dantes fight each other.

That could lead to fan rage though... :/

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
On another subject, I think Bloody Palace will be in this game, in some form.
It should advertise having 100 floors.
Clearing all 100 unlocks a secret 101st floor, where both Dantes fight each other.

That could lead to fan rage though... :/

That's a very good idea, why didn't I think of that...

But what if they made it neverending, just floor after floor, but then I guess there'd be no point of having a Bloody Palace then...

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I have a feeling that Dante might not know he is half angel.
images

Jane Sweetbee

I think Ninja Theory wants to keep the heart and soul of the original Dante into the new Dante, so in some way I agree with you, but they are still two different characters in two different worlds.
who knows? let see the new demo before making judgement.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The only theory i can make is that vergil will be wearing blue and black to contrast Dante's red and black.

Well Kats magic could work similar to the brush moves of Amateresau, maybbe they are connected as kat could be a member of an order of demon fighters connected to amaterasu.

Jane Sweetbee

The only theory i can make is that vergil will be wearing blue and black to contrast Dante's red and black.

Well Kats magic could work similar to the brush moves of Amateresau, maybbe they are connected as kat could be a member of an order of demon fighters connected to amaterasu.
i feel the same. Vergil will appear in blue and black.

Top Bottom