• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Cool.We got to kill the lord of darkness again.
By the way,who wants an acoustic guitar as a weapon? :trollface:

Tiran

The great pretender.
So... There's this green liquid called virility that the demons sell to us. Dante and Kat are headed to the factory to stop it at the source. I reckon that's were the huge slug bug thing is boss.
dmc_november3_09_bmp_jpgcopy_large.jpg

Who wagers the thing her rear is attached to siphons the green drink from her? What if she's the source of the popular addictive beverage?
830px-1ACV13_panorama_02_punkasspunk.jpg

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
So... There's this green liquid called virility that the demons sell to us. Dante and Kat are headed to the factory to stop it at the source. I reckon that's were the huge slug bug thing is boss. Who wagers the thing her rear is attached to siphons the green drink from her? What if she's the source of the popular addictive beverage?
that reminds me of the episode of futurama where slurm is extracted from this giant slug's body lol

edit: haha realized you put pics :)

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i have a theory after watching the newest trailer several times. much like how dante takes weapons from his defeated foes (usually bosses) i am thinking the same for DmC. the reason i think this is because the hunter demon that appears to be the first boss of the game attacks dante's home with a grappling hook type weapon. so i'm guessing that once dante kills the hunter demon he gains the ability to grapple enemies. basically his sword absorbs the grappling hook and turns into a whip. another thing that backs up my theory is that in the carnival area we only see dante using rebellion and ebony & ivory, we never see him use osirus or arbiter.

Dante47

Maybe Vergil (if he appears) will become Nelo Angelo. Then we could have him as the main enemy of DmC2 (if it is created).
What if Mundus is the city itself(limbo)
The word "Mundus" in Latin means "World" so that could make some sense.

Tiran

The great pretender.
OH, god!!! I realize now what Tameem meant when he said the story would venture into areas other games dare not go! In an interview he mentioned how games that claim to be adult don't take it as far as a mature tag should suggest. They are afraid to go there. He said this game would go there!!!! ...DEMON SEX? Oh, god!!!

You don't need big tits to sell a game, but f#cking... Yeah, that's okay.

ZeroLove

OH, god!!! I realize now what Tameem meant when he said the story would venture into areas other games dare not go! In an interview he mentioned how games that claim to be adult don't take it as far as a mature tag should suggest. They are afraid to go there. He said this game would go there!!!! ...DEMON SEX? Oh, god!!!

You don't need big tits to sell a game, but f#cking... Yeah, that's okay.

Alot of games have sex scenes in them, such as The Witcher 2, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, just to mention a few, so it isn't something new. The Mature tag doesn't mean outright sex though, it could also be very gory scenes.

Tiran

The great pretender.
Alot of games have sex scenes in them, such as The Witcher 2, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, just to mention a few, so it isn't something new. The Mature tag doesn't mean outright sex though, it could also be very gory scenes.

Yeah, and yet Tam says they still don't "Go there." He's got some serious npc ****ing in mind, I bet. I'm talking caught in the moment hard demon loving. Imagine as a hot demon woman gives in to her pleasure at the hands of a massive Jabba the Hut demonic lord, slimy tentacles silently begin to crawl up the sheets and surround her. Her eyes closed, she doesn't notice as they caress her flesh.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Yeah, and yet Tam says they still don't "Go there." He's got some serious npc ******* in mind, I bet. I'm talking caught in the moment hard demon loving. Imagine as a hot demon woman gives in to her pleasure at the hands of a massive Jabba the Hut demonic lord, slimy tentacles silently begin to crawl up the sheets and surround her. Her eyes closed, she doesn't notice as they caress her flesh.
welp..............i will never sleep again.

ZeroLove

Yeah, and yet Tam says they still don't "Go there." He's got some serious npc ******* in mind, I bet. I'm talking caught in the moment hard demon loving. Imagine as a hot demon woman gives in to her pleasure at the hands of a massive Jabba the Hut demonic lord, slimy tentacles silently begin to crawl up the sheets and surround her. Her eyes closed, she doesn't notice as they caress her flesh.

That's typical Hentai and since this game is supposed to appeal to the western audience, I doubt there will be anything like that in the game.

Vehu

Hey guys im new in here but i've been reading the stuff here for quite a while now..but i don't know if someone else said what i'm going to say now,it's just a silly theory but it doesn't hurt to share and see what you guys have to say about it...so,we finally got a look in the health meter,and it shows dante's face,maybe it's just to make it pretty,but maybe we can get to play as other characters in the game,? maybe vergil if he's really in the game? ,i don't know,it's just a silly idea that came across my mind,so..what you guys think? :)

edit:that happened in DMC4,so maybe that could be a feature in this game as well...i don't know ;P

chocolatepanda

For some reason if Vergil is in the game i just get the feeling that him and Dante may no longer be twins and that Vergil may just be either a full angel or full demon. Also neither Dante or Vergil may know that they have a sibling they just happen to find out one way or the other at a late point in the game.(if vergil is in it)

berto

I Saw the Devil
That is a possibility but I think that they'll keep them as such. I think that at the end Vergil will fall bu not from corruption but from failure.

Top Bottom