• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
He hates society, its lack of integrity, and its dependence on the almighty dollar.

chowthumbsup.gif

crush

He hates society, its lack of integrity, and its dependence on the almighty dollar.

chowthumbsup.gif

Those damn iluminati or new world order guys are making comodity prices rise and making my pizzas small. seriously.
Possibly game disks will get smaller as well.

chocolatepanda

It should have been Nero Angelo, because it was trying to be Italian for Black Angel. Those silly Japanese and their interchangeable L and R got it mixed up, and they just never corrected it.
I thought Mundus was just called a "God" in DmC and since angels are a real existence in this game wouldnt it make more sense in an angel gave birth to a Black angel.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I thought Mundus was just called a "God" in DmC and since angels are a real existence in this game wouldnt it make more sense in an angel gave birth to a Black angel.

Mundus refers to himself as a God, but that doesn't make it so.

He's the lord of the demon realm, but he's not like the god of all creation or anything.

chocolatepanda

Mundus refers to himself as a God, but that doesn't make it so.

He's the lord of the demon realm, but he's not like the god of all creation or anything.
I never said he was all powerful, the fact that he says "A god" and not just "god" means that there's probably more than one god. So its more like the gods Thor or Poseidon than an all powerful made the world god. .

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I'd still imagine Mundus to just be megalomaniacal, like any selfish lord of the underworld would be :p

chocolatepanda

I see that as more of an Arkham thing but Mundus is probably almost all powerful in Limbo witch is probably god like. And the mocap/voice actor for Mundus says he's a god too and he knows more about the story than we do.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I see that as more of an Arkham thing but Mundus is probably almost all powerful in Limbo witch is probably god like. And the mocap/voice actor for Mundus says he's a god too and he knows more about the story than we do.

Or he's referring to all of Mundus' lines where he keeps referring to himself as a god :p

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
Dante fights Mundus in his human form, and kicks his ass. Vergil and Dante open up his vault, where lo and behold, Sparda is being kept hostage. Mundus breaks the barriers between limbo and the real world, summoning the giant monster we've seen. Sparda in his final moments gives both Dante and Vergil their final hybrid angel/demon form. They both defeat the giant monster and Mundus. When that's over, Vergil wants to use Mundus' power to take over hell and rule the city with the Order. Dante wants to seal Limbo. They fight. Dante sends Vergil back to Limbo and seals the barrier.

Cue Vergils Downfall.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I'm gonna modify that a bit and say that Dante isn't going to be able to tap into his full Nephilim powers, and it's gonna cause some dire straights for the gang, until it all comes down to the wire and Dante is able to pull it out and beat back Mundus for the finale.

thanashs

You wanna dance ? Let's DANCE...
Dante fights Mundus in his human form, and kicks his ass. Vergil and Dante open up his vault, where lo and behold, Sparda is being kept hostage. Mundus breaks the barriers between limbo and the real world, summoning the giant monster we've seen. Sparda in his final moments gives both Dante and Vergil their final hybrid angel/demon form. They both defeat the giant monster and Mundus. When that's over, Vergil wants to use Mundus' power to take over hell and rule the city with the Order. Dante wants to seal Limbo. They fight. Dante sends Vergil back to Limbo and seals the barrier.

Cue Vergils Downfall.
Awesome theory!!!!

Nekodark

For some reason I am thinking 'Who's to say Dante will be the hero/good guy in the end' oh if he wasn't and something happens that Vergil had to fight him because of that and suddenly was put into limbo...sorry babbling..need coffee.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
Does anyone else have a feeling that Phineas is upto no good?
I think that there is something fishy about phineas

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
It's always a good idea to be suspicious of anyone who whispers in your ear to "kiiiillll the chiiilllld~"

Top Bottom