• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry

nah its cool m8 when im three miles behind you all i appreciate a wake up call

tho im taking it one further. i think dante has no powers out of the demon world. it makes sense if saparda seperated all the demon world and human (and limbo? ) he may have sealed all demon powers. so people like Dante are "incomplete" out of the demon realm or limbo. itd be a nice way to add a risk factor to the game cuz before dante was immortal so there was never any real threat

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
actually i'm thinking rebellion and ebony and ivory do exist in the real world it's just dante chooses not to use them. he conceals rebellion within his body, and we don't know how he conceals ebony and ivory. perhaps he just put them under his trench coat in his pants, since they aren't as hard to hide as rebellion, but we do know that sparda gave rebellion to dante, and i'm assuming that sparda gave it to dante while he was in the real world, therefore meaning rebellion exists in the real world.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
actually i'm thinking rebellion and ebony and ivory do exist in the real world it's just dante chooses not to use them. he conceals rebellion within his body, and we don't know how he conceals ebony and ivory. perhaps he just put them under his trench coat in his pants, since they aren't as hard to hide as rebellion, but we do know that sparda gave rebellion to dante, and i'm assuming that sparda gave it to dante while he was in the real world, therefore meaning rebellion exists in the real world.

not neccesarily, this dante doesnt seem to know much about his herritige so it wouldnt be absurd to think maybe he was just always able to summon rebellion as it is part of him. tho im not saying your wrong about the hiding it thing its just at this point we have little to go on. maybe at E3 we'll find out enough to be more certain.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
not neccesarily, this dante doesnt seem to know much about his herritige so it wouldnt be absurd to think maybe he was just always able to summon rebellion as it is part of him. tho im not saying your wrong about the hiding it thing its just at this point we have little to go on. maybe at E3 we'll find out enough to be more certain.
well the only reason i say that is because it has been confirmed that sparda gave dante the sword in this universe as well.

chocolatepanda

I just thought about why part of the tat on Dantes' back looks angelic. Maybe the those are his "wings" that allow him to glide and things like that.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think it's actually a representation of it's angelif form while the circle is of the demon form.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Maybe he's cursed, and his DT is his curse being broken?... Angel/demonic powers sealed away, and needs DT to use them?...

Azurel

I don't know why they went out of their way to change it. This DT is really more or less like Quicksilver, only making the enemies float in the air. Hopefully players will be able to take advantage of that and it won't end up being a wasted effort.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I wonder if they'll do a DmC commercial like DMC3, except Tim Phillipps (Voice actor and motion capturer for neoDante (Izaya)) will dress like newDante? I wouldn't mind seeing that.^_^

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

I don't know why they went out of their way to change it. This DT is really more or less like Quicksilver, only making the enemies float in the air. Hopefully players will be able to take advantage of that and it won't end up being a wasted effort.
but we still havent played the game so its possible that thats not a DT at all so...we just have to wait for more info..:D and its taking like forever just saying...^_^

AngelMode

Resident Evil had the chance to make it into a decent movie and it just didn't. Something like DMC which has like 99.99% less chance to make it into a good movie than RE will make a great movie! (sarcasm)

chocolatepanda

but we still havent played the game so its possible that thats not a DT at all so...we just have to wait for more info..:D and its taking like forever just saying...^_^
NT has already said that it's his DT but we dont know if it was complete when it was shown. There still might be a few things that they left out.

chocolatepanda

oh thx i didnt know that .... but where did they say that?
Im sorry i dont have link or anything(hopefully someone will post something) but they mention it in interviews and articles around the time that it was revealed that it was his DT, its suppose to be a test of skill now. But if want to still try to stay optimistic its possible that he may have an Angel trigger since he's half angel too, or even a combination of angel and demonic powers. Its kinda doubtful on the combining powers things but an AT seems possible.

Top Bottom