• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC org family.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Apart from drinking A LOT I was fairly well behaved until I turned about 16...but I'm a good girl now :D

And there'll be no privacy in my house!!! :lol:

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Lol... now thats just mean isn't it? You keep the computer downstairs then? :lol:

And well... You shouldn't drink, lol. I've actually given it up for quite a bit. Feels nice not to wake-up without hangovers. :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
We keep all computers and consoles downstairs and although Jessica has a TV in her room we have the power controls in our room, fitted into the wall. We can switch it off at the mains and there's nothing she can do about it :lol:

I've been teetotal for almost two years now - didn't like the person I was when I was drinking and four bottles of wine in an evening plus half a bottle of rum is not responsible or sensible behaviour, especially if you drink alone like I did. So I quit :D

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
VI-Rainbow;55395 said:
Aww. I wuv chuu SpArAda1127. *hugs for everyone*

I have no online community family. ]: I used too in this Kingdom Hearts AOL chat I was in for the longest time and we even had our own website, characters, ect... Then people decided to be jerks and screwed it all up and resulted in alot of us just leaving and never talking to each other again. There are a select few I miss, as for the others it's not hurting my feelings they want nothing to do with me and many others. :B

Haha! I would take you as my cuzzie!^_^ Tony is my robot uncle. :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
This thread made me laugh as did some of the comments so im going to hand some rep out. (dont often do that on large scale but im feeling generous).

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Angel;55425 said:
We keep all computers and consoles downstairs and although Jessica has a TV in her room we have the power controls in our room, fitted into the wall. We can switch it off at the mains and there's nothing she can do about it :lol:

I've been teetotal for almost two years now - didn't like the person I was when I was drinking and four bottles of wine in an evening plus half a bottle of rum is not responsible or sensible behaviour, especially if you drink alone like I did. So I quit :D

Lol, I couldn't keep it downstairs. It'd annoy people too much. And you are strict, but in a good way I guess. :D

And yeah, I know about that. I think you said it before, well you must have, lol. ^_^

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Dark Drakan;55444 said:
This thread made me laugh as did some of the comments so im going to hand some rep out. (dont often do that on large scale but im feeling generous).

Aaah, generosity. Well, atleast I know that my real family memebers are here at home. :p

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
DemonSlayer6;55433 said:
Haha! I would take you as my cuzzie!^_^ Tony is my robot uncle. :lol:

YAY! CUZZIES! :D

As for you Angel, you sound just like my real life mom. She'd kill me if I ever made her a grandmother. I could be 25 and she'll ask me who I'm kissing or holding hands with as if I'm violating something. :/ I'm sure I'd be the same if I were her with how kids are nowadays. They grow up so fast. Not always in a good way either.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
:lol: This is quite fun, why didn't I notice this thread earlier?

:D I see I am the sister of so many people...yay for online DMC loving brothers!! (My own bro can't stand DMC XD):lol:

Well, let's give this a shot, shall we?
Sister: Vergilissexy, Curse
Brothers:The Phantarch,Steven, Tony Redgrave
Little brothers: The Dark Knight, Korn Dowwg666
Cousins: Angel, Steve, Dark Drakan, DemonSlayer6
Second cousins: Demons destiny, Dalkin,VI-,Rainbow,morrigan

No aunts and uncles because I don't anyone to feel old:p and there a big family got there eh? ^_^

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Oh, I forgot Morrigan, she is my sister! :lol:
Angel is my cousin and so is Steve. :p IloveVergil is also my cousin. Vergilissexy is my second cousin. And my brother is Ryaniel2. I feel so loved...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Haha, take me as you cittie! :) Demon slayer 69 can be my brother too! Since we have similar names... and we are friends too!

Top Bottom