• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC on PC Release Date Announced

8BitHero

Scrub
Not the YouTube clips - this is the actual PC version running at 60fps. That's what I'm talkin' about.
Oh my....
ibgT0AfdMLG7fb.gif

Devil Player

I'm speechless after watching these videos...:)

Why can't I find better words? Why can't we have that version for consoles? Why can't time go faster? Why can't I play the damn game now? Why can't we have a time machine?

I'm considering buying for PS3 and PC. I'm thinking about it, folks!!!

Valcorn

The graphics are bad though, talking about too much bloom, blur and fog... the image isn't clear enough.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
60FPS here i come!!

>Sees requirement for Graphic card : Nividia Geforce 8800GS.
>Me: Wtf.......Wtf.......Wtf.......Wtf....

AngelMode

Damn it all! Now I don't know if I should get it for my 360 or for my PC. It sucks 'cus if I do get it for my 360 then I will be playing 10 days in advance, not to mention the fact that my next school semester starts on the 21st so I'll probably won't be playing as much after that point (meaning that week when it is coming out for the console is crucial for me to really enjoy the hell out of the game) but on the other hand I am getting a new PC soon... and + 60 fps + amazing graphics = too good. Argh!

Maybe I'll get it for consoles and wait for a while, then get it for PC.

JustWaffles

As for a PC Demo, i asked during that Q&A with Alex and Greg.

Me: "Will there be a PC Demo? And when can i preorder for PC?"

Alex: "Hi Jordan, we are currently undecided on a PC demo, but, it does not appear likely at this point."

Would also like to add that GregaMan added this in response:

"Even for lack of a PC demo, we'll do our best to make sure there's some kind of substantial footage of the PC version out there, as it is totally gorgeous."

Source: http://www.capcom-unity.com/devil_m...iate-producer-greg-lewickyj-127-11am-pst?pg=7

Dante47

Looks like I'm getting two copies of this game. You seriously cannot have any qualms with that.

Derozio

Sexiness Personified.
will it run on a pc that runs DMC4 barely?
Just asking you know.
That's...probably not good. DMC4 runs on my PC at 1440x900 (max monitor res) with all settings on super high and max anti-aliasing and gives 45-60 fps in most areas. So it is smooth, to say the least. But I don't think it'll be able to run DmC at those settings with that framerate. At most, even at 1280x720, I'll probably get 30 fps or below at mid-max settings (seeing how similar UE3 games like Bulletstorm and Borderlands 2 give that framerate). So yeah, it'll probably be very difficult for a PC that barely runs DMC4 to run DmC smoothly. Might run if low resolution options are available. =p

But gosh, that footage was awesome. I've been playing DMC3 lately so I suddenly feel like DmC's become slow but..graphics are gorgeous! I'd love to play it asap! =D

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im only hoping that this run on mine Laptop, whose had very good framerate in DMC4 but well, sometimes games have more demanding needs, so I can enjoy if needed medium quality in game only for good framerate.

Gbraga

The pre-order is already up on steam! I'll wait a bit to see if we'll get it on GMG as well, I like to pre-order things there since they always give up cupons for pre-orders. I got a 35% off cupom by preordering Tomb Raider yesterday for only $29

Paexie

The pre-order is already up on steam! I'll wait a bit to see if we'll get it on GMG as well, I like to pre-order things there since they always give up cupons for pre-orders. I got a 35% off cupom by preordering Tomb Raider yesterday for only $29
Hah, told you it be up soon!

Top Bottom