• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC on PC Release Date Announced

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
HELL YEAH

Your new avatar is wonderful btw!

Can't wait, day one!! I'll gladly record some gameplay with the PC version :)

Maybe even participate in the /v/ Style Tournament? Who knows...
I thought so. :)
And thank you very much, I worked pretty hard on it. I'm actually excited for the PC version too and I don't even have a gaming laptop, but I do plan on buying one so I can see how DmC actually is in 60 FPS.

Paexie

Remember guys, recorded games that are then transferred to youtube does indeed loose frame rate!

All 30 fps games are converted to 24 fps. I don't know how 60 fps suffer, it depends on the recording device as well.

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
That's great! I will probably wait and buy the PC version because I'm kinda skeptical about the PS3 version(thanks to UE3) Anyway, bring on Jan 25th!!

Gbraga

That kid Dante/Eva artwork is glorious, it deserved your hard work! I hope they release it at 1080p so I can use it as my wallpaper

Redheads <3

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
/v/ ? They seem to have a very avid dislike for the game...why would they want to do a tournament for it >.<

Gbraga

/v/ ? They seem to have a very avid dislike for the game...why would they want to do a tournament for it >_<
They're doing a general style tournament, you can enter with DMC3 and 4, Bayonetta, Metal Gear Rising and even Viewtiful Joe, God Hand and Vanquish.

It'll be glorious.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
That...some of those games have no "Stylish" potential >_<

While I haven't played Viewtiful Joe or God hand so can't really comment on their style, I think the other games are going for a do difficult things in an un-orthodox way which can certainly be stylish.

I only just noticed it's proper tournament format with single elimination...this could be interesting.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
B-boy Dante?
dmc_pc_003.jpg

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Bleh...it does make my eyes tired. I mean, it looks nice, but I don't know if I could stare at that for a game's length.

Top Bottom