• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Official Demo Thread

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
You can also use helmbreaker to bring them down, shoot and wail on they sorry hides.

you can also throw an axe head at em after you enemy step(double jump). they hate demon weapons :devil:

or after you shoot their wings off... you can pull em towards you, or do ANYTHING you want. I haven't waited long enough to see if they attack or try to get away from you while their completely helpless, so i won't say that they can counter anything, BUT pretty much the shock on their faces tell you that their scared as ****.

Angsty Panda

Rainbow poweranger, and former cat owner
I've played the demo, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The boss battle was surprisingly difficult. I really had only one issue with it, it was just to in your face with the bright colors. I'm sure that as the progresses the levels get more and more gritty, and dark. Still, I can't wait to play the finished product. I love the whole angel/demon weapons, and the music is freaking awesome.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Photo0682.jpg

How's that for a Hellish score.

AngelMode

Some people posted their scores in the score thread and highest I have seen so far was in the 18 millions. I have only gotten to 17 million myself.

I like how your middle number is 666 though. That's cool.

My highest score in the Poison Boss fight is 14 million. Just because I found a way to get SSS in three hits at the beginning of the fight... and then I just beat the entire fight without getting hit... which means my stylish score is super high at that point XD

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Yeah, the random 666 was sweet, so that's why I threw it in here! My best is 18.5, which I got there just tonight. It was a totally random run to check out how useful the girls are on those damn Harpies, which then somehow turned into My best run to date, heh.

EricDaNerd

you can also throw an axe head at em after you enemy step(double jump). they hate demon weapons :devil:

or after you shoot their wings off... you can pull em towards you, or do ANYTHING you want. I haven't waited long enough to see if they attack or try to get away from you while their completely helpless, so i won't say that they can counter anything, BUT pretty much the shock on their faces tell you that their scared as ****.

Love when the demons look scared of you. Like in DMC3 after doing something brutal.

crush

I found this video to be pretty funny.

Damn! he has talent. lol
I love the lines, "MWAHAHAHAHA!...comedy." and "I hate how the music in this game is dubstep! Even though it sounds a lot like drums and guitars and vocals and a background...NO! it's dubstep and I hate it!"
The best was "Wait! you could change weapons!?"

DMC2...lol

crush

In the world of Speedrunning, that one second is crucial.
So I was messing around in the demo again and found this D:

I laughed at the line "Take a chainsaw like a man!" love to say it at Leon.
Also I never noticed that Dante will make a pose after DT. It looks very cool like he expelled his power outside.

EricDaNerd

I've played the demo, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The boss battle was surprisingly difficult. I really had only one issue with it, it was just to in your face with the bright colors. I'm sure that as the progresses the levels get more and more gritty, and dark. Still, I can't wait to play the finished product. I love the whole angel/demon weapons, and the music is freaking awesome.

Truth. I gotta wear shades when I play this damn game.

EricDaNerd

In the world of Speedrunning, that one second is crucial.
So I was messing around in the demo again and found this D:

Felt kinda bad for the chainsaw guys. In all likely hood you sent them to their own version of where they sent you.

Top Bottom