• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Official Demo Thread

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Black hair is a very dominant trait, with red hair being very, very recessive.
OR, maybe Eva dyed her hair? I remember her hair being blonde or something in that one picture where she's dead in Dante's arms.

No her hair was red there as well.

m100t8s

I think these are the details for the demo but in Japanese (they get it on the 21st). It looks like you'll be able to choose from 3 difficulties at first and unlock the fourth at a later time. And I suppose I called the two levels correctly from the beginning. It'll be Underwatch and Secret Ingredient:

http://www.capcom.co.jp/dmc/info/trial/

Secret Ingredient mission is where Dante swears? I don't think thats a good idea for the demo, NT.
haters will keep b****ing about that swearing part.. Forever.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Under Watch and Secret Ingredient (Boss Fight), multiple difficulties and an unlockable harder setting, you can even toy around with upgrades, and there's a Secret Mission or two to find and play too.

It's a nice little chunk of the game's features. I think that's a pretty cool move.

Secret Ingredient mission is where Dante swears? I don't think thats a good idea for the demo, NT.
It really wouldn't have stopped them either way :/

Devil Player

That's probably the first that a demo is released with so much content...

New modes, upgrade moves, 2 missions, 3 difficulties. :)

I think that's really amazing and a good sign. Really glad to see they really want us to try the game.

crush

Well I think it's one of the best missions that people will get that this Dante is not red-coated Dante. (If you get my meaning that is).

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Four, actually, you unlock Son of Sparda by completing the demo once. You might need to beat it on Nephilim before it unlocks.

I'm interested to see how Secret Missions work with the Sealed Doors :3

m100t8s

You guys are right, That won't stop them either from hating. Why do i even care about them? I should've just wait the demo and enjoy it.

Paexie

One more hour my time for just 3 more days. OH MAN. Lately I've been drawing lot's of blue roses, too.
tumblr_mdjzggPzhZ1ql2j6u.gif
I wonder what Eva will reveal to Dante.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sorry for being clueless (been out of the loop newswise) but how much content does this demo have, exactly? I've heard varying things...

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Sorry for being clueless (been out of the loop newswise) but how much content does this demo have, exactly? I've heard varying things...
It has 2 missions:
Under watch mission
Poison Boss Battle
4 difficulties, one you have to unlock after playing through the demo
and I believe a secret mission.
A good amount of content.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It has 2 missions:
Under watch mission
Poison Boss Battle
4 difficulties, one you have to unlock after playing through the demo
and I believe a secret mission.
A good amount of content.

Holy ****biscuits, all that in one demo?!

I have to say, the naysayers at least have to admit they're really trying hard to win the audience!

Top Bottom