• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Official Demo Thread

m100t8s

Cool, So we can write our First Impressions about the demo here instead of blowing up the board with many threads about the demo. Can't wait to play it though!

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Awesome, so you'll definitely post some DmC demo videos?
Absolutely dude!
I'm so hyped for this game since Gamescom (where I first got to play it)!
I was one of these sceptics before but damn, after w got more info I got more and more into it and what I fing ironic, some stuff DmC is pulling I wanted to do with my comic XD (I've had Limbo like planes of existence for different types of monsters and my main characters burst mode, which is my avatar picture btw, is pretty much like Dantes DT, minus the white-gray hair though, that's natural).
I'll really try to get better with the game, since I'm really rusty in DMC3 and 4, as you can see in the video, I was playing the HD version, and DMC3 is so much harder than DMC4 could ever be....

m100t8s

I know this doesn't have anything about the Demo but..

tumblr_mdjnglfYAd1rwthjv.jpg

Finally, a Devil May Cry game that talks about Dante's childhood in artworks (Something we can actually see). Not just voices.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I know this doesn't have anything about the Demo but..

Finally, a Devil May Cry game that talks about Dante's childhood in artworks (Something we can actually see). Not just voices.
I know, the story is turning out so great so far. And btw Is Sparda's hair black and Eva's red?

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Cool stuff!
I'm really glad I got my capture card for birthday^^
It doesn't record in HD but the quality is ok I guess, this for example is from my channel, where I do my Let's Plays and I think it's watchable.
So I guess, I'll do a little walkthrough through the whole demo and then I'll start working on a combo video!

It's certainly watchable and better than a lot :)
But really anything's fine as long as you can see what's happening.
If any wants to get recording hardware you can buy a Dazzle DVC100 for about £20-£30 (not sure how that translates) it's the one I use and seems really good for the price and was nice and easy to set up.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
It's certainly watchable and better than a lot :)
But really anything's fine as long as you can see what's happening.
If any wants to get recording hardware you can buy a Dazzle DVC100 for about £20-£30 (not sure how that translates) it's the one I use and seems really good for the price and was nice and easy to set up.
I too use a Dazzle DVC100, but getting it work properly under Win7 64 bit is a pain.. Most applications find the dazzle but they simply shut down or won't get a picture, wether I use a Coposite or S-Video, but that couldbe because I've got a TV-Tuner between my Xbox and my Dazzle, since I've only got som old TV on which I don't really want to play.
I'm recording stuff with VDub and convert it with an XVid Codec btw.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I too use a Dazzle DVC100, but getting it work properly under Win7 64 bit is a pain.. Most applications find the dazzle but they simply shut down or won't get a picture, wether I use a Coposite or S-Video, but that couldbe because I've got a TV-Tuner between my Xbox and my Dazzle, since I've only got som old TV on which I don't really want to play.
I'm recording stuff with VDub and convert it with an XVid Codec btw.

Yeah it can be a bit finicky to set up, I've got mine running on Windows 7 too but I also use an older version of recording software than the one they package now. I think there's a few fixes around though I'll have a check :)

Also if anyone has Vegas or other similar software I'd really recommend running it through there, if you play around a bit with the rendering the upscalling can work wonders.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Yeah it can be a bit finicky to set up, I've got mine running on Windows 7 too but I also use an older version of recording software than the one they package now. I think there's a few fixes around though I'll have a check :)

Also if anyone has Vegas or other similar software I'd really recommend running it through there, if you play around a bit with the rendering the upscalling can work wonders.

Yeah, I've seen what it can do, but the problem is nobody I know uses this kind of software...
Well I'll get by somehow, I've always said to myself, if I'm still LP'ing in half a year I'll upgrade to better hardware^^

Nekodark

I can not wait for this demo and I think it comes out when I do not have to work so that is another plus as well as an early bday gift to myself, all I can say is I am excited about it but can not say it will be the best thing only can say what I feel once I have my hands on it but can say I can't wait to play since I know how I feel.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

Since Eva's hair is red, and Sparda's hair is white, and Vergil's hair is white...why is Dante's hair black? Also Anyone else notice Sparda's hair is black in this one? maybe he can change it's color like Dante.

Mundus's true form maybe?

What up with the short shorts and no shirts? In this pic, it seems Dante is the stronger one while Vergil lost a lot. But I guess Vergil trained and became the alpha twin.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat

Since Eva's hair is red, and Sparda's hair is white, and Vergil's hair is white...why is Dante's hair black? Also Anyone else notice Sparda's hair is black in this one? maybe he can change it's color like Dante.
Black hair is a very dominant trait, with red hair being very, very recessive.
OR, maybe Eva dyed her hair? I remember her hair being blonde or something in that one picture where she's dead in Dante's arms.

Top Bottom