• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Official Demo Thread

btmudd28

I've been playing on 360 all night while the PS3 version downloads. I have always been a PS3 purist, but the controls feel incredibly fluid and natural on the 360 controller. Depending on how these issues with the PS3 copy pan out on my end, I may be switching my reservation.

Gbraga

you guys just made me worried :( PS3 version is that BAD ?
If you're a combat junkie that felt like you were kicked in the nuts when they announced 30fps but then thought (well, if it's rock solid then ok), yes, it's THAT bad.

Still bad otherwise though.

Dominus

I'd say the enemy types are pretty uninspiring but the combat feels enjoyable. I could see myself playin this game at some point but since the PS3 is the inferior version probably will wait for PC version (or a patched version).

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Everybody talking about these glitches that disrupt the game and whatnot, we really, really, really, REALLY gotta remember that it's a demo. It's a 1.3gb download, hardly the full game, it's part of the game's code removed from the full product. If anyone has any idea how finicky coding can be, they realize that when you mess with one part in anyway, things can go wrong in another part. That's not to say that no bugs will be in the full release, but a chunk of code reworked for a demo is really not a good example of the overall coding of the final product :/

For the love of whatever deity you wanna pray to, take that into consideration. Seriously.

GF9000000Returns

If any of you watch Futurama, do yall remember an episode when people were drinking some kind of soda that made them sick and then it turned out that it was made by some kind of slug creature's urine or liquid or whatever?

That's what Poison reminds me of since I think that it's about the sodas in the game. (i.e. Vergil saying "you're drinks poison us).

Dante47

I've had zero problems with the PS3 version.

Also, have you guys found the "Secret" mission? I have, and it's awesome.

Dante47

It's a timed race to a finish line. You have to find the Copper Key, then find the Copper Door. There is another door, but I can't find the key... :(

Dominus

I've had zero problems with the PS3 version.

Also, have you guys found the "Secret" mission? I have, and it's awesome.
There's frame rate drops and extra loading in cutscenes. People have said there's big dips in fps in combat but I haven't seen that so far.

Nelo The Great

It has issues bad enough to have you lean toward the 360 version more. If you own a PS3, the problems don't break the game in terms of playablility. Its just if I had to choose between the two consoles, it would be 360 no brainer.
Then Demo worked absolutely amazing for me on ps3

Nelo The Great

If any of you watch Futurama, do yall remember an episode when people were drinking some kind of soda that made them sick and then it turned out that it was made by some kind of slug creature's urine or liquid or whatever?

That's what Poison reminds me of since I think that it's about the sodas in the game. (i.e. Vergil saying "you're drinks poison us).
Slurm

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
Okay , it's kinda weird , so does PS3 version have problems or not ?

i just finished my second playthrough on Xbox 360 and I'm still at shock because of combats fluidity and stunning graphics

Dante47

Okay , it's kinda weird , so does PS3 version have problems or not ?

i just finished my second playthrough on Xbox 360 and I'm still at shock because of combats fluidity and stunning graphics
I've had no problems with my download yet. It works just as well as my 360 download.

I also have noticed that the music is great! I can't wait to get the soundtrack, Combichrist has really outdone themselves.

Dante47

I can tell if my framerate is bad, and mine isn't. It's runs smoothly, just as much as my 360 download. No drop offs or frame skips.

Top Bottom