• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC might get a next gen remake? "DmC: Devil may Cry Ultimate"

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
By the way guys. I just posted a PSA on my Tumblr. DmC is love, DmC is life.

I'll now use this every time someone thinks I'm wrong for loving this game.

I was only 9 years old...
I loved DmC so much...
I had all the games and art books...
I pray to DmC every night before bed, thanking it for the life it gave me...
DmC is love...DmC is life.
The fans call me a sheep...but they were just jealous of my devotion to DmC...
I call them haters. They troll me and I then go to bed.
I'm crying now, and my face hurts.
A warmth moves towards me...I feel something touches me...
I look towards my PS3...it's new Dante...I'm so happy.
He whispers in my ear; "Put a spin on this."
He grabs me by the leg and slams me at the demons that followed him.
"I'm hurt." I punch the demons for new Dante.
He accidentally shot me with the demons. It hurts so much...
but I do it for new Dante.
I can feel the bullets hurting me as my eyes start to water.
I grab the last demon tightly by the arm so it doesn't get away.
He roars a mighty roar as he DTs his rebellion into the last demon.
The DMC fans walks in...
New Dante looks them in the eye and says, "My name...is Dante."
new Dante leaves through my tv.
DmC is Love...DmC is life.

LoneRangerNinjutsu

The Man Without Fear!
bd2c743b055fe939c2628ab529e17ac0ae4492ca3d2882fdde415b867277e8b3.jpg

DantesLink

Premium
Supporter 2014
That sounds nice! But I don't know how to incorporate Arkham in DmC2. I like to think of DmC Mundus as a combination of the Dante trilogy's three villains:

Mundus- Well he's Mundus
Arius- businessman in giant tower cliche
Arkham- He's bald

So I have no clue as to how Arkham would be designed considering how much DmC Mundus looks similar to Arkham.
Little late on my reply (Got swept up during the weekend.). While I would love to see Arius in DmC, I wouldn't want him to be the main antagonist. At this point he would be just be "DmC Mundus-Lite" since they both use the "Big-Business" Shtick. However, it could work.

Say Arius was Mundus' right-hand in business (Since its pretty obvious Mundus isn't the type to let competition walk around freely.). Maybe, in the first DmC Arius was CEO of a Faux Rival/Competing Company or a Forgein Branch of Mundus' company.

(Following @TWOxACROSS 's one year later scenario.) With Mundus out the picture at the end of DmC, Arius tries to pick up the pieces, Dante goes "LoLNope.jpg", kicks down his door, "Start DmC2 Mission 1". Would be a hell of a start having Dante fight a big bad (or his wall of security) right off the bat and show how much Dante has advance in one years time.

On the subject of Arkham, like what others previously, he could work the same way he did in DMC3. Hell, in DmC in terms, he would be Vergil's Phineas (Sans his ulterior motive, of course.)

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
Little late on my reply (Got swept up during the weekend.). While I would love to see Arius in DmC, I wouldn't want him to be the main antagonist. At this point he would be just be "DmC Mundus-Lite" since they both use the "Big-Business" Shtick. However, it could work.

Say Arius was Mundus' right-hand in business (Since its pretty obvious Mundus isn't the type to let competition walk around freely.). Maybe, in the first DmC Arius was CEO of a Faux Rival/Competing Company or a Forgein Branch of Mundus' company.

(Following @TWOxACROSS 's one year later scenario.) With Mundus out the picture at the end of DmC, Arius tries to pick up the pieces, Dante goes "LoLNope.jpg", kicks down his door, "Start DmC2 Mission 1". Would be a hell of a start having Dante fight a big bad (or his wall of security) right off the bat and show how much Dante has advance in one years time.

On the subject of Arkham, like what others previously, he could work the same way he did in DMC3. Hell, in DmC in terms, he would be Vergil's Phineas (Sans his ulterior motive, of course.)
Nice! So in DmC2 Dante and Arius would be fighting each other for people to join their cause due to the exposure of the demonic race. Arius could be the secondary antagonist and Vergil (now known as Nero Angelo according to the wiki) could play the role he did in DMC3 or DMC1.

And maybe that big boss fight in the beginning you were talking about could be Nefasturris.
My Mission 1 Scenario
Dante is on a mission to assassinate Arius at the top of his tower and Kat would guide him similar to how she helped Dante and Vergil inflintrate Mundus's base. Dante storms through the tower and reaches the top to find Arius and they have that intense awesome dialogue that DMC Dante and Vergil had and before. Arius rants about his sorcerer powers and this leads Dante to pull out his guns. Dante replies, "Take your magic act to the circus ring, you old geezer" or some one liner like that. Arius uses that shadow teleportation technique he had in DMC2 and flees. Suddenly the building shakes and Dante goes through a platforming sequence ultimately Angel Boosting out the window. He lands on the ground dazed but unhurt. The building starts shaking violently and morphs into Nefasturris, the tower of sin. He goes on to fight it (and the decapitated head I guess) and defeats it. And honestly, I wish he saved that "So this is corporate hell." one liner for Arius. End of mission 1.

So I have an idea, Arius and Arkham both researched into demon energy thus granting them powers. Through this connection Arkham and Arius could conspire against Dante?

reckless_serenade

I loved DmC so much...
The DMC fans walks in...

Quick, someone make an animated version.

AcidX_Y

Their twitter account just said they're announcing a new IP. Guess there's no dmc remaster or sequel being announced for now. Just hope that it isn't a mobile game.

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
Their twitter account just said they're announcing a new IP. Guess there's no dmc remaster or sequel being announced for now. Just hope that it isn't a mobile game.

It's not a mobile game, they've confirmed that. I'm curious to see what it is.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
A PS4/XboxOne remake? That'd be nice I guess. The framerate was dicky on the PS3. It'll probably be like a HD enhance thing like the new Tomb Raider got on next gen, minor changes.

DantesLink

Premium
Supporter 2014
What is there to be embarrassed about O___o
Forgot about your fan-work when I first posted, probably should have worded it in another way. No Biggie. :thumbsup:

We will have to wait and see. Definitely looking forward to whatever NT shows.
There still a "remastered" possibility if Capcom hires another Dev team to handle it, like QLOC (The Devs that handled DmC's PC version). It would just be very unlikely for new content in that scenario.

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
I honestly wouldn't mind if it were a mobile game. They did that with DMC4 and it was rather decent with mobile.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I loved DmC so much...
The DMC fans walks in...
That story isn't the same without anal ****ing

berto

I Saw the Devil
I
Yeah, that and all I can think of is

He did all that to a 9 year old?

Start at the 0:43 mark.

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
There still a "remastered" possibility if Capcom hires another Dev team to handle it, like QLOC (The Devs that handled DmC's PC version). It would just be very unlikely for new content in that scenario.

I had no idea about that.

Truth be told, I just want a remastered version now. I just bought a PS4 and typed in 'Devil May Cry' just for ****s and giggles in the PlayStation Store and it came up empty. How sad.

I've been - for lack of a better word - enjoying The Last Of Us Remastered so if DmC ever came out for the PS4, I would LOVE that. 60fps, photomode, and I'm in. (Who am I kidding, I'm always in.)

Top Bottom