• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC & Lost Planet 3 SDCC Panel

Railazel

They were proabably demons in disguise.
or they were personally called by Mundus to bring her to him.
They could have been human agents paid by Rapture news to bring Kat to them and Lilith held on to her.

Probably one of these.

Ah yes, I forgot about how some cops can be corrupt at times.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Ah yes, I forgot about how some cops can be corrupt at times.
that might not be the case. There is also the possibility that people (Demons) in power gave some honest cops (humans who don't know any better) some evil orders and they don't know the difference. Just following orders

somekidfromthe90's

Agreed. Again, the idea is that the demons indirectly control and influence most of the things around us. So the demons can give the cops orders to arrest Kat because she's a "terrorist"(which she isn't it's just demon propaganda).

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
We've only seen 2 stages at play. The game is like half a year away. Theyre avoiding revealing too much. The demo stage was made to show players or give them a taste of DmC(you can say it was simplified for the sake of the demo so people can enjoy the gameplay mechanics). Its not going to be hard. DMC4 demo was very disappointing itself but the final game was fantastic(just lacking a bit).

The new stage IMO is fantastic not only for its visuals but for its creative platforming. The nightclub unlike other limbo twisted stages is more of a deathmatch challenge or a rigged trap(by Lilith) in the form of a game-show. Its set in a world out to kill you but there are many ways it can kill you(pits, closing-in walls, traps, etc). Just wait til they revealed more. Being disappointing so early is not a good way to do it(in fact that is how people who are against the game or anti-DmC do it).

Wanting more or expecting more is fine but for game still months away from its release & finished product being disappointed is too early in the game. Just hope for more but one can mainly be disappointed a month or 2 before its final release if they don't like what they don't see.

I'm not really convinced on that, but I can see where you are coming from. For the past two years I've only seen the "city" landscape and NT/Capcom releasing a lot of trailers or gameplay footage and it was becoming tiring to see that particular stage over and over again IMO. Recently they have been trying to step it up with new areas and they finally showed a new weapon (gauntlets or some other hand-based weapon in some gamescom trailer) but I guess they should hold some things back.

Actually, there are a couple of videos on YT where someone who played the demo showed loopholes in the gameplay and boss battle. Me being able to see certain things from both sides (pro and anti...leaning more towards the anti) I was a little shocked to see this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w07sb7YQo8&feature=context-chv Granted it was a demo and NT still have like 4 more months to polish everything, but still. And on another note. Resident Evil 6 was announced in January of this year, and it's releasing in October. Since then they have showed a nice chunk of variety for the game while DmC was announced in 2010 and them...not so much. I know that the RE6 has more content to offer, I'm just talking about the time scale of the spoilers to show.

I'm not trying to rip the game into two, (and there are PLENTY of people that will), I'm just more careful with who and what I throw my money towards. $60 bucks is a lot for a game (not including that damn DLC) and I have to know almost everything about a product before I decide to purchase it. I'm more of a conscious consumer and now that I'm older I have to try and hold off judgment, it's hard to do especially with this game, but I'm keeping an open mind. If NT is going all out on this game, I want to see them GO FULL OUT on everything. Weapons, enemies, bosses, go on and do that since this is in an AU universe.

Top Bottom