• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC & Lost Planet 3 SDCC Panel

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Hmm. I missed this. I was busy paying attention to the pony and Marvel panels, mostly the pony panel,

THEY SAID FLUTTERSHY IS GONNA TURN INTO A DRAGON IN ONE EPISODE! AND THIS WAS REVEALED

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
So, this proves even more that Lilith had sex with Mundus! She is talking with her belly for christ sake, maybe Mundus Jr?!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
It was just a joke! Didn't meant to be rude. Due to all the lighting effects, even I got quite lost!
i did too! haha, i bet it would look alot better if capcom or ninja theory would just release a clearer version.
so we finally saw lillith - good!
we finally saw the night club stage - good!
we saw new enemies such as the tank - good!
we finally saw a statue of time - good!
and we finally saw the rages - good!
so overall i'm extremely happy about the new footage. :) could anyone catch anything important from the dialogue because alot of what i heard was muffled out by alex's voice.

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
You know what's ironic? Everything that 4chan dude said was true! Now I'm even more sure , I mean 100% sure that Vergil is in the game! I wonder if he's gonna kick Dante's ass this time around :)

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
You know what's ironic? Everything that 4chan dude said was true! Now I'm even more sure , I mean 100% sure that Vergil is in the game! I wonder if he's gonna kick Dante's ass this time around :)
yup, 4chan guy was right. so at least we know that vergil is in the game, and i believe we're gonna see him at gamescom! so freaking excited! this gameplay just hyped me up X9000! :)

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
i did too! haha, i bet it would look alot better if capcom or ninja theory would just release a clearer version.
so we finally saw lillith - good!
we finally saw the night club stage - good!
we saw new enemies such as the tank - good!
we finally saw a statue of time - good!
and we finally saw the rages - good!
so overall i'm extremely happy about the new footage. :) could anyone catch anything important from the dialogue because alot of what i heard was muffled out by alex's voice.

From what I could hear, it was pretty clear that she was devoted to Mundus. She said stuff like, "I love giving him what he wants," and whatnot.

Some magazine brought up the fact that Kat was kidnapped, and Lillith talking to Dante earlier in the demo kind of confirmed that.

Other than that, Alex didn't stop talking :/

Dante47

pretty ****ty angel but its better than nothing
You do realize that isn't a real angel right? It be weird if an angel is walking around a night club.

Anyway, that was some awesome gameplay. The whole level looks fantastic, combat and platforming wise.

Top Bottom