• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC & Lost Planet 3 SDCC Panel

somekidfromthe90's

I%2BWant%2BMore%2B-%2BMOOOAAARRR.jpg

MORE STORY/WEAPON/CHARACTER INFO!!!

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Uhh... Yeah.

Anyways, I'm guessing this game must be after the scene that the 4chan guy described since Lilith was already pregnant. So I'm assuming that Vergil had some sort of plan with Kat being kidnapped.
.......one can assume......just wondering how they would kidnapped Kat. Did they drag her into limbo or sent human disguised demon thugs to kidnap her?

DragonMaster2010

.......one can assume......just wondering how they would kidnapped Kat. Did they drag her into limbo or sent human disguised demon thugs to kidnap her?

If I remember from what the 4chan guy said, their were cops that found Kat and took her while she was doing graphitti to guide Dante through Limbo. I'm guessing Dante needed answers on where to find her, and thus went to the club to make Lilith talk.

Azurel

Like Jean Kujo from Virtual fighter 5
jeankujo01.jpg

Well, it worked, didn't it? By designing the character like that, AM2 made people want to play as him....even though all he knows is vanilla karate. (not to disrespect the style or the students, it's been proven as a legitimate form of self defense)

http://listverse.com/2010/05/15/top-10-martial-arts-for-self-defense/

Not to be confused with the power of confidence...

(entry #2)

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-4-weirdest-lessons-80s-movies-really-wanted-to-teach-us_p2/

Off topic:

I remember chocolateghost saying that this vid should hold him over for quite a while. And he's right, it should. But now, I can't help but wanting more and more. Remember the starvation days from TGS to E3? We literally had to find different ways to keep busy to stop us from thinking about this game. :D

Railazel

I'm guessing Dante needed answers on where to find her, and thus went to the club to make Lilith talk.

I'm guessing this is the point where the game gets rid of its reflective realism for the sake of drama. I mean, seriously! She was arrested, where would a cop take you when you are arrested?

And why are they torturing her? Does NT not realize that torture is no longer allowed in society unless said person is convicted of organized terrorism? The only crime she can be convictedof is the one that she was caught for, which was graffiti, and they can't prove that she's a terrorist. She can only be suspected of terrorism in which case they need to hold a trial for that.

DragonMaster2010

I'm guessing this is the point where the game gets rid of its reflective realism for the sake of drama. I mean, seriously! She was arrested, where would a cop take you when you are arrested?

And why are they torturing her? Does NT not realize that torture is no longer allowed in society unless said person is convicted of organized terrorism? The only crime she can be convictedof is the one that she was caught for, which was graffiti, and they can't prove that she's a terrorist. She can only be suspected of terrorism in which case they need to hold a trial for that.

Dude.
Limbo is a "DEMON" WORLD!!

Top Bottom