• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Eye of Dante miniquest

Yaminoshyuen

Yep, screening king is 15, and that's broken.

As for the total, maybe there is another secret mission to come? But it's not like you need all 20,000 points to get maximum orbs. It gives those out based on style ranking. For the top rank, it awards 1,000 orbs.

I did the secret mission you posted and thats where my points are at... i really wanted to finish the whole game... but i kinda would like to have the orbs for in the game.

Does the code we get from the site, go into the games "prize" location... i forget what that section is called...and if it is... is it only just for this app or is there more things that we will be able to do with this game?? Kinda like how RE6 has their net and gives prizes for what you do in the game as points exchange.

Ohh and BTW Loopy thank you so much for being such a big help on the game. I really appreciate it.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I did the secret mission you posted and thats where my points are at... i really wanted to finish the whole game... but i kinda would like to have the orbs for in the game.

Does the code we get from the site, go into the games "prize" location... i forget what that section is called...and if it is... is it only just for this app or is there more things that we will be able to do with this game?? Kinda like how RE6 has their net and gives prizes for what you do in the game as points exchange.

Ohh and BTW Loopy thank you so much for being such a big help on the game. I really appreciate it.
If you want to hang on and wait for the bugs to be fixed in the app, go for it.^_^ 1,000 orbs isn't much; when you start playing on higher modes in the game you gets loads of orbs.
Yep, the code is for the pize section of the game. I'm not sure if it will be used for getting more things. It would be cool if we could. :)
You're welcome for the help. I don't see the point in holding back info when it stops someone enjoying the game.

ThorAxe911

SSSensational!!!

Yeah Loopy has been posting in a thread I made about DmC having a sequel. He's also been a huge help in this thread too and judging by his message count many other threads as well. Props to you man.

Yaminoshyuen

Umm, I'm a female, but thanks for appreciating. ^_^
heheh yea its great when people think your a dude and your not.... hehe i get that alot... and to im glad that certain places guys find it really cool that girls play games.... ive been playing since i was 5 and i dont think im ever gonna stop.... i just have to many freakin games to play... dear lord...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Yeah, I just let 'em get on with it. Besides, why should gender matter when it comes to playing games, right.^_^ For me, an older cousin introduced me to games on the old Super Nintendo, and I never stopped. :lol:

TricksterSSS

can somebody show me the demon pic #16? thats the only one i need. I am also able to give you a link to any of the other demon pics 1-25... except the elusive (for me at least) #16

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
can somebody show me the demon pic #16? thats the only one i need. I am also able to give you a link to any of the other demon pics 1-25... except the elusive (for me at least) #16
The demon scanning mission is broken for now. Some of the images won't scan. Not sure when it will be fixed.:)

TricksterSSS

are
The demon scanning mission is broken for now. Some of the images won't scan. Not sure when it will be fixed.:)
you sure??? because i have 1-15 && 17-25 done... thats the only thing that seems to be missing. I have been archiving all the images that work for me... so i know that 16 is the only one i can't find... my guess is its a pic w/ dante in DT... but thats a hunch.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
are

you sure??? because i have 1-15 && 17-25 done... thats the only thing that seems to be missing. I have been archiving all the images that work for me... so i know that 16 is the only one i can't find... my guess is its a pic w/ dante in DT... but thats a hunch.
Yeah, the final image won't register, and the overall mission won't share or give points. This link has all the images you need to scan (ones with a K in the filename crash the app, but should have worked). Give it a try. Maybe it's fixed by now?

http://www.mediafire.com/?34d1mv04k961b7u

zarion

You people cannot be this lazy. The way to beat the ENTIRE ****ING GAME is detailed in the first 2-3 pages.
Every single one of the more difficult missions has been solved, including the secret mission, I even went to the trouble of compiling the image folder you're all using and numbered the demons for you (btw 5 does not exist, there are two of #4, the second one is supposed to be 5).
And Loopy stop it with your spoonfeeding, if they can't spend 5 minutes looking for the answer in this very thread then they don't deserve the meager 1000 orb reward and Asset (whatever that's supposed to be), there are better and quicker ways to earn orbs.

zarion

You dolt, I am the OP and among the first to clear this game. If you had read my post you would see on the first page that clearing Screening King is impossible as the app will crash when you scan certain pictures.
You clear it by repeatedly scanning the same pictures, but you can not successfully share it, though it still awards points

OneWingedAngel

You're all wasting your time. The eye of Dante is total bs. Ill sum this up cuz it's a lot to type on a phone but I've got 19,490 points in it and an SSS rank. I figured I had enough to redeem cuz 19k is a lot of red orbs. No. You don't get orbs equal to your ****ing points. There are set points for each ranking you are pre registered already. I redeemed my 19k point SSS rank for only 1000 ****ing red orbs. This app is a complete waste of time just don't even bother with it

Top Bottom