• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Eye of Dante miniquest

OneWingedAngel

and he wonders why i just brush what he says off and ask others for help on finding a fix or if there was plans on fixing mission 15, it's like dealing with a child. he even thinks he spoke to me like an Adult, and i'm sorry if i'm new to this version of being spoken to like an Adult but the first thing i even read from him was negative and all he really did was use symbols for his cuss words.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&....5.0.cpsugrpq2high..0.0...1.1.D_XFWo2O6Gc#i=0

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
i admit my faults but hey you can't fault me for not wanting to give up on the mission. i like to 100% stuff. just dont know why he got so angry over it for him to be that way not like i insulted him by ignoring him....
I know what you mean. I really want to 100% this thing, but I don't know when that mission will be fixed.

OneWingedAngel

i admit my faults but hey you can't fault me for not wanting to give up on the mission. i like to 100% stuff. just dont know why he got so angry over it for him to be that way not like i insulted him by ignoring him....
Why 100% if all you'll get it 1000 orbs? Not to mention like 20 people said its broken but for some reason you can't get that through your head

RunnerCross

Kuro Kenshin
I know what you mean. I really want to 100% this thing, but I don't know when that mission will be fixed.
it's just crazy it isn't yet.... I wonder why?

I WANT SOME ANSWERS DmC GIVE ME ANSWERS PPL THAT MADE EYE OF DANTE WHY UR GAME NO WORK?!?!?!?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
it's just crazy it isn't yet.... I wonder why?

I WANT SOME ANSWERS DmC GIVE ME ANSWERS PPL THAT MADE EYE OF DANTE WHY UR GAME NO WORK?!?!?!?
I guess you figure since you started and finished all the missions, it's maddening having just one left to finish, right?^_^
I would say message the makers, but I think that's been done.....that mission is still broken. >_<

RunnerCross

Kuro Kenshin
I guess you figure since you started and finished all the missions, it's maddening having just one left to finish, right?^_^
I would say message the makers, but I think that's been done.....that mission is still broken. >_<
guess i'll wait for it to be fixed

Marky313

Can someone help me with mission 13? It says turn off your TV so I assumed I had to scan my TV when it's off but that's not working. Perhaps something else is the answer?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Can someone help me with mission 13? It says turn off your TV so I assumed I had to scan my TV when it's off but that's not working. Perhaps something else is the answer?
Go to raptor news and go to the 'layoff' aritcle. Then on the right there is a 'recent stories' section. Scan one of the images on that. ^_^

Edit: My bad, okay, go to raptor news and check out the video report about the attack at the club. The pause it at the image of Dante on CCTV and scan that.

Marky313

Go to raptor news and go to the 'layoff' aritcle. Then on the right there is a 'recent stories' section. Scan one of the images on that. ^_^

Edit: My bad, okay, go to raptor news and check out the video report about the attack at the club. The pause it at the image of Dante on CCTV and scan that.
Awesome! Thanks! I was trying those articles and they didn't work so I was like "maybe it's broken?" lol Now I've completed every mission. Thanks again! :)

ronaldomitchelli

So, did anyone have difficulties with mission 12? I had difficulties with level 7, where it would just sit there and say "tap to collect reward" and when I tapped nothing would happen. Then with level 8, it wouldn't scan "ADDICTION" until I tried like 20 times. Now with mission 12, I can't scan the picture under the video. I even went to the facebook page for devil may cry and tried scanning the profile picture, but still nothing.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
So, did anyone have difficulties with mission 12? I had difficulties with level 7, where it would just sit there and say "tap to collect reward" and when I tapped nothing would happen. Then with level 8, it wouldn't scan "ADDICTION" until I tried like 20 times. Now with mission 12, I can't scan the picture under the video. I even went to the facebook page for devil may cry and tried scanning the profile picture, but still nothing.
Not sure what's going on there. I did 12 a while back and it worked, so I guess now it's broken. I hope it works again for you soon.:)

ronaldomitchelli

Thanks for the quick reply. Just out of curiosity, it is still the same image below the video right? It's not like they changed the profile picture for their youtube account did they?

youtube . com /
watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i4UJyj53emQ

sorry about the formatting, the forum won't let me post a link until i have 10 posts

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Thanks for the quick reply. Just out of curiosity, it is still the same image below the video right? It's not like they changed the profile picture for their youtube account did they?

youtube . com /
watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i4UJyj53emQ

sorry about the formatting, the forum won't let me post a link until i have 10 posts
Just tried it out on my phone and the image is not scanning. As far as I know it is still the same image you need to scan and it is not working.

zarion

cba to read the other posts.
Anyway, OP here, which missions are you having trouble clearing?

ronaldomitchelli

I am having trouble with mission 12, the one where you scan the image under the youtube video about the release of the demo.

Loopy tried it and said it was the same image that worked before, but it isn't scanning now.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I am having trouble with mission 12, the one where you scan the image under the youtube video about the release of the demo.

Loopy tried it and said it was the same image that worked before, but it isn't scanning now.
I tried again today and still nothing. Maybe send a message to the makers of the app on facebook to see when it will be fixed? Otherwise, keep trying the scan at different distances/ angles. Sometimes that can be the problem. ^_^ Some scans take a few tries for them to register.

Top Bottom