• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Eye of Dante miniquest

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Does Anyone Know How to complete Misson 19?
Go to google and look for images of the Capcom and Ninja Theory logos. Scan each one by themselves then that's it. ^_^
I'm still having issues with 12. No matter what I do, that image just won't scan. Any ideas?
12 is still broken and won't scan or share. It's happened to everyone and doesn't look like it will be fixed. Sorry about that

Left 4 Cookies

I'm still having issues with 12. No matter what I do, that image just won't scan. Any ideas?

For mission 12 download the demo and at the demo main menu scan. That's how I got mine and if something doesn't scan simply put your finger on the camera lens blocking its sight and take it off it will try focusing. This is how I did the 25/25 demon scan

nonoq1994

I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace and when I hit "Eye of Dante" in the application is put on red background and does not work
What is the problem?

lee reed

Need help the app wont go past the facebook/Twitter screen.
Email me if u know what to do or can point me in right direction. Dragondeath12345 at gmail

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Need help the app wont go past the facebook/Twitter screen.
Email me if u know what to do or can point me in right direction. Dragondeath12345 at gmail
They've closed The Order blog, so you can't do the missions anymore. I think that's why it's not working.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
They've closed The Order blog, so you can't do the missions anymore. I think that's why it's not working.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! DAMN YOU CAPCOM *SHAKES FIST*
Sorry... I was hoping to get to try it with my new PC tablet...*curls up into foetus position and cries*.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! DAMN YOU CAPCOM *SHAKES FIST*
Sorry... I was hoping to get to try it with my new PC tablet...*curls up into foetus position and cries*.
I just checked for the Raptor News site. That's closed too>_<

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Hmmm... I didn't really like the News site... *is still bummed out about The Order site*
Only thing is, you'd need that new site to complete The Order missions, but with both sites gone, I guess it's time I deleted the app from my phone if it's unusable now. :'(

Top Bottom