• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Eye of Dante miniquest

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
We're not lying or pulling a prank. 15 reall is broken and hasn't been fixed yet. No matter what you do, it won't share.^_^

RunnerCross

Kuro Kenshin
We're not lying or pulling a prank. 15 reall is broken and hasn't been fixed yet. No matter what you do, it won't share.^_^
I'm not gonna give up.... someone got 21k so it has to work
Click this link so that you too may know what the word broken means. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/broken?s=t
ffffunny-pload20120117-16310-94fetk-0.
http://ffffunny.com/funny-images/9761/original/ffffunny-pload20120117-16310-94fetk-0.?1326834323
Dude don't even bother wasting your time with this person. He's obviously ****in retarded
thats a cool story but it's not nice to say retarded, or ****in... tho i think you're more upset i'm disregarding what you have to say more than anything

OneWingedAngel

EvilX-81

Never played this, but I kinda don't see them giving more orbs out in an ap game than you can get in-game. A playthrough of a level and finishing on SSS on the game on the lower difficulty settings nets around 1k I think.

JustWaffles

How do i redeem my score for the PC? I have the code from the website, but on the PC version there are no options under any menu for this

OneWingedAngel

Never played this, but I kinda don't see them giving more orbs out in an ap game than you can get in-game. A playthrough of a level and finishing on SSS on the game on the lower difficulty settings nets around 1k I think.
You've never even played and you still get it better than the village idiot

Dark Drakan

Admin
You sir are dumber than a rock. You need to learn how to read
Dude don't even bother wasting your time with this person. He's obviously ****in retarded
You've never even played and you still get it better than the village idiot

Well arent you a delightful human being, seems you cant communicate in an adult manner & dont play well with others so warning added. The first of many if you continue this sort of attitude, though maybe next time I wont bother with the warnings because you are boring me already...

mulalleybs

you seem mad bro?
are you mad bro?
why you so mad bro?
also
so Why does screening king from mission 15 not work? like can't they fix it guys? WHY WONT IT SHARE?!?!?!?!
Jesus, it doesn't work. End of story. It's not important enough to fix either, hence it won't be fixed. 21k is easy, just do the secret mission. Guess what though.. if you turned in your current points or 100k points you'll still only get 1k orbs.

OneWingedAngel

Hah
Well arent you a delightful human being, seems you cant communicate in an adult manner & dont play well with others so warning added. The first of many if you continue this sort of attitude, though maybe next time I wont bother with the warnings because you are boring me already...
hahaha I find it funny you think I care you reported me on this forum. I'm shaking in my little space boots. Listen dude, I take it you don't know how to read either to ill spell this one out for you. He. Doesn't. Take. No. For. An. Answer. His "brain" can't comprehend something not working and that he's wasting time with this stupid app anyway. Not to mention I was talking like an adult in earlier messages but you'd already know that if you knew how to read. Kthnxbai

OneWingedAngel

you seem mad bro?
are you mad bro?
why you so mad bro?
also
so Why does screening king from mission 15 not work? like can't they fix it guys? WHY WONT IT SHARE?!?!?!?!
U mad it won't share bro?
U seem mad it won't share.
Y u so mad it won't share bro?
U gonna cry?
Pleas don't cry bro.
The link is broke bro.
It don't work bro.
You're only gonna get 1k orbs bro.

There I spoke in your stupid language maybe now you'll get it

AlchemistFromEden

U mad it won't share bro?
U seem mad it won't share.
Y u so mad it won't share bro?
U gonna cry?
Pleas don't cry bro.
The link is broke bro.
It don't work bro.
You're only gonna get 1k orbs bro.

There I spoke in your stupid language maybe now you'll get it
the epitome of maturity right here, even i'm not this douchy on my off days

RunnerCross

Kuro Kenshin
the epitome of maturity right here, even i'm not this douchy on my off days
and he wonders why i just brush what he says off and ask others for help on finding a fix or if there was plans on fixing mission 15, it's like dealing with a child. he even thinks he spoke to me like an Adult, and i'm sorry if i'm new to this version of being spoken to like an Adult but the first thing i even read from him was negative and all he really did was use symbols for his cuss words.

Top Bottom