• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Devil May Cry: The Diary of Sparda

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Thanks to Foxtrot94's suggestion back in one of the DmC forums, I've decided to create a whole story of the events of Sparda and his life from joining Mundus to be king, to his final moments against Mundus and setting Dante and Vergil on their paths. This includes getting rebellion/yamato, meeting Eva, and giving birth to his sons.
  • The length of the chapters I hope will at least go up to 10 chapters strictly. Which means the chapters will be quite long so get ready to read a lot.
  • The story takes place before DmC begins so there won't be much mention of Dante or Vergil.
  • Sparda's look won't exactly be the same as it is in game.
  • Might be possible mentions or appearances of DmC's version of popular demons from the original games.
  • Sparda's mind set will be different from Dante or Vergil's.
  • Sparda's DT is different.
I'll be adding art, sneak peeks, enemy designs and skills later.
The story will be both on Fanfiction and Deviantart. The addresses will be added with the prologue.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Thanks to Foxtrot94's suggestion back in one of the DmC forums, I've decided to create a whole story of the events of Sparda and his life from joining Mundus to be king, to his final moments against Mundus and setting Dante and Vergil on their paths. This includes getting rebellion/yamato, meeting Eva, and giving birth to his sons.

giphy.gif

Go, Dragon!
That's a lot of work, good luck, pal! I will be glad to read it.

DragonMaster2010

SO here's the first image of Sparda (incomplete)
sparda__incomplete__by_dragonswordking2012-d8f2u26.png

I decided to mix a bit of that painting of Sparda from mission 2 along with some old Renascence Italian ideas (and by that I mean Ezio designs from AC2 lol) I've added yamato and Rebellion in it and gave it a sort of Vergil-esque design by accident. The collar is also from the painting of mission two since that rip looked more like a collar design to me.
I'll color it later

Last edited:

DragonMaster2010

I've decided that while doing this, some good ol woodkid "The Golden Age" is the best music for this story. Maybe a soundtrack or something to listen to while reading.

DragonMaster2010

Here's the first image of Eva
eva__incomplete__by_dragonswordking2012-d8f9r6r.png

I chose some medieval style armor mixed with a few angelic touches added in for her alliance. The cape was just something I wanted to add. She holds osiris and a broach of Dante and Vergil's amulets.

Jacky

Awesome
Damn bro, that sounds like a cool project you have there, keep it up

i read only your opening post for now, i will try to read the other posts too, soon

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
And here is his face
sparda__face__by_dragonswordking2012-d8f2zcm.png

I decided for short hair since that's the style it usually was in all his appearances in DmC. The facial hair was for show and the scar is homage to classic Sparda's monocle. 'Cause SCAR MOR EDGY (lol)
I hope you don't mind me saying this, since you personally dislike the game. But I think your Sparda design has a strong facial resemblance to Dante's from DMC4, could just be the facial hair, but that's what I think. Anyway I think they look cool.

Top Bottom