• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Devil May Cry - Movie, Dream Cast and Crew.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
On topic- I would make changes to the script/plot but its trickier since DmC is written like a movie anyway.

I would probably have Mundus and Sparda played by the same guy, just the role(s) more attractive because its a unique opportunity to play two characters at once plus its a guaranteed job down the road.

So I'd probably get Aaron Eckhart to do it since he's a charismatic actor which Mundus needs to be. Plus he has some action expierence from I Frankenstein and that fact that he did I frankenstein means he aint picky.

Teal

A self-diagnosed misanthrope
What about Sparda? Who's gonna play him? It's likely that whoever's making this movie IS going to involve him, one way or another. Maybe as a figment of Dante's imagination, perhaps? Or some sort of hologram..thing?

Anywho, since we didn't completely see what Sparda really looked like, we can only suggest an actor that fits his posture. I, for example, think Jeremy Irons would be just suitable to portray a present day Sparda. Ralph Fiennes would work just perfectly too, but he's too damn picky. Since 2008, Liam Neeson seems to be less afraid to take roles in second-hand movies, so I guess he'd be in too.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'd probably remove the whole white hair trigger thing since it wouldnt really make sense to the casual viewer and just comes off as weak fanservice.

Either just start him off with white hair or just drop it completely.

Teal

A self-diagnosed misanthrope
I'd probably remove the whole white hair trigger thing since it wouldnt really make sense to the casual viewer and just comes off as weak fanservice.

Either just start him off with white hair or just drop it completely.
I think the Devil Trigger should be left untouched, but only shown once in the movie. Maybe around the end, as a finishing move of some sort.

I can see why that would affect the movie, though. Sign a contract with the wrong special effect designers, and the whole scene could turn into a cheesefest.

Top Bottom