• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Definitive Edition for PS4 & Xbox One

ji-high

You already rated it and you said you could see your friend's point. Before playing.

Also all this nitpicking about an alternate costume is a bit too much IMO.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
My thoughts exactly. I do like the hair though.

Anyway, it looks like Amazon made a mistake. They changed DmC's page back to its regular title and I haven't heard anything else of a Collector's or Limited Edition.

Here's hoping it happens anyway!

I'm kinda hoping that Capcom keeps feeding us tiny pieces of news and then at the beginning of March the just sorta slam us out of the water with something really surprising.
Hair looks cool. It's just coat that isn't that well implemented. Oh, well it's only costume, so it's not THAT important, but yeah. AMazon probably put it back when they sure about price

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
You already rated it and you said you could see your friend's point. Before playing.

Also all this nitpicking about an alternate costume is a bit too much IMO.

I am no longer one of those persons that is simply excited for a game because I should be.

I'm not allowed to voice my opinion?

This thread is intended to share news and discuss points of interest with each other. If you don't like my 'nitpicking', please scroll past my post and ignore my. Hell, block me if you want. Because I'm going to enjoy the hell out of DmC: Definitive Edition, but not without accepting the fact that it isn't likely to be perfect. Nothing is.

And that's all I'm saying to you personally.

Moving on.

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
New achievements:
  • Is there a problem? Complete all mission (on Nephilim or above) on Hardcore mode with Dante.
  • Don’t speak. Just die! Complete all mission (on Nephilim or above) on Hardcore mode with Vergil.
  • I only take special jobs. Be awarded an SSS rank on 10 different missions with Dante.
  • There’s still time. During “The Plan”, kill all of the enemies before entering the tower.
  • I see a devil inside you has awakened. Be awarded an SSS rank on 5 different missions with Vergil.
  • Not very classy for someone’s dying words. Kill 1000 enemies with Vergil.
  • This may be fun! Upgrade Vergil’s health to maximum.
  • You shall die! Upgrade Vergil’s Devil Trigger to maximum.
  • Begone! Free all of the lost souls in Vergil’s story.
  • King? Yeah, here’s your crown. Reach wave 50 on Bloody Palace with Dante.
  • What are you gonna do with all that power? Reach wave 30 on Bloody Palace with Vergil.

ji-high

I am no longer one of those persons that is simply excited for a game because I should be.

I'm not allowed to voice my opinion?

This thread is intended to share news and discuss points of interest with each other. If you don't like my 'nitpicking', please scroll past my post and ignore my. Hell, block me if you want. Because I'm going to enjoy the hell out of DmC: Definitive Edition, but not without accepting the fact that it isn't likely to be perfect. Nothing is.

And that's all I'm saying to you personally.

Moving on.
Am i not allowed to voice mine? Also the nitpicking part wasn't directed at you personally.

Furthermore where did i ever say the game was perfect? I just said rating it and saying it's rushed before even playing it was silly which it is.

Moving on.

Fwelias

New achievements:
  • Is there a problem? Complete all mission (on Nephilim or above) on Hardcore mode with Dante.
  • Don’t speak. Just die! Complete all mission (on Nephilim or above) on Hardcore mode with Vergil.
  • I only take special jobs. Be awarded an SSS rank on 10 different missions with Dante.
  • There’s still time. During “The Plan”, kill all of the enemies before entering the tower.
  • I see a devil inside you has awakened. Be awarded an SSS rank on 5 different missions with Vergil.
  • Not very classy for someone’s dying words. Kill 1000 enemies with Vergil.
  • This may be fun! Upgrade Vergil’s health to maximum.
  • You shall die! Upgrade Vergil’s Devil Trigger to maximum.
  • Begone! Free all of the lost souls in Vergil’s story.
  • King? Yeah, here’s your crown. Reach wave 50 on Bloody Palace with Dante.
  • What are you gonna do with all that power? Reach wave 30 on Bloody Palace with Vergil.
Way cool. Thanks for doing that. Looks like Vergil got the most achievements redone. I'm very surprised to see no achievements for beating Gods must Die Mode.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
If you one of those people that don't like the classic costumes on these characters then guess what? NINJA THEORY TOLD YOU DRESSING LIKE THAT WOULDNT LOOK RIGHT IN THIS UNIVERSE.

The irony right? This was probably what Tameem meant when he said "Dante would get laughed out of a bar in America" and judging by how the DMC1 outfit looks so odd and out of place in DmC, he was right.

Judge

So I'm curious about one thing. Objectively speaking, how excited are you for the Definitive Edition based on what you've seen so far?

Of course I am excited, I am a DmC fan after all. But when I try to look at the new stuff we've seen over the past few weeks and I can't help but feel like it's not quite there yet on my hype train. I'd personally still give it a solid 7/10.

I was just talking to a friend on Tumblr and she was also half-excited for the DE edition because to her, it still felt rushed. While that feeling isn't as big on my end, I do certainly see her point. I hope that they're still working hard on it.

I'm really looking forward to it. DmC should be the first game I buy for PS4 and its cheaper than a brand new game release. So thats a bonus.

I would definetly give DmC an 8-8.5/10. Its no where near a 7 imo. I would say the previous games are about 7s.

I don't think the game's rushed, its had two years since it was first released. More than two actually. So its jus the right time. I'm mainly looking forward to seeing some new moves, hopefully theres a few in there. Thats what prevented me from enjoying the game to its fullest when it came out the first time. Just wern't enough moves for me.

It will look great running at 60FPS and 1080p so that alone I think will be worth it. Its also a great oppertunity for players who didn't play it the first time to pick it up this time.

Top Bottom