• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Definitive Edition for PS4 & Xbox One

berto

I Saw the Devil
If I had to guess I would say they'd start showing more a month after the announcement. The release is 4 months from the date of the announcement and so you make the announcement, prepare materials to show a month later and from that point to the launch you start showing little by little on a weekly basis.

Judge

It's Monday, and there's no update on the HellBlade website.
It's a couple of days after new years, and there is still no DmC: Definitive Edition stream.

I am not amused NT/Capcom Unity :bored:

Agree with this completely. I can't wait for DmC DE, and those gameplay streams are something I desperately want to see.

Its torture to keep us waiting like this Capcom/Ninja Theory.

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
I just thought of something, idk if I mentioned it already or not. Regarding the new cutscene, I hope it's the one where Dante goes "it matters to me!" because the voice acting was pretty powerful imo and I would love to see that scene.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I hope the new cutscene is either that scene with Dante and Kat that was left out, or a scene that might introduce a DmC2 that they wanted to show but couldn't because the sales of the game weren't confident enough to warrant a sequel.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I just thought of something, idk if I mentioned it already or not. Regarding the new cutscene, I hope it's the one where Dante goes "it matters to me!" because the voice acting was pretty powerful imo and I would love to see that scene.

Woah woah woah what scene is this?

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
Woah woah woah what scene is this?

It's hidden dialogue from mission 20. I guess the cutscenes for the end were longer than what we saw.

Dante: Just tell me one thing. Was this part of your plan all along?
Vergil: What does it matter?
Dante: It matters to me!
Vergil: We all have a destiny, Dante. The only imperative is to follow it. To accept it. No matter where it leads you.
Dante: ...the f-ck, Vergil?

I like how Dante's response to that is "the f-ck Vergil". :)

Tiran

The great pretender.
It's hidden dialogue from mission 20. I guess the cutscenes for the end were longer than what we saw.

Vergil: We all have a destiny, Dante. The only imperative is to follow it. To accept it. No matter where it leads you.

Oh, god. I think they should change it so that Dante mouths 'the f-' as he just stares in disbelief at his brother. Another F- bomb and it's "DmC definitive edition just released today and what are the upgrades? Well, it seems Tameem thought this garbage game needed more F--s. That's what ninja theory calls tweaking and balancing. Here's the NEW added cut-scene with more swearing right here in case you were wondering what makes this edition so 'Definitive'."

DragonMaster2010

Oh, god. I think they should change it so that Dante mouths 'the f-' as he just stares in disbelief at his brother. Another F- bomb and it's "DmC definitive edition just released today and what are the upgrades? Well, it seems Tameem thought this garbage game needed more F--s. That's what ninja theory calls tweaking and balancing. Here's the NEW added cut-scene with more swearing right here in case you were wondering what makes this edition so 'Definitive'."

THat sounds exactly like a youtube/IGN/gamefaqs comment right there

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium

Ooooooh, okay. The unused lines. I haven't peeked at that script in a while, and when you said scene it made me think of something that was in a like a trailer or something, haha.

DragonMaster2010

I hope you guys are joking and aren't really expecting them to censor anything for fear that some clowns in the internet will get mad. They will always find something to complain about so NT might as well do their thing the way they want it.

hell no.
I WANT my f-bomb throwing edgy Dante. I've had cheese and corn, now it's time for greasy burgers and whiskey

Exejpgwmv

I hope the cutscene is...and I'm just throwing out a small, harmless request here...

...an ACTUAL ENDING.
You want an ending with no room for sequels?

Because that's really what the Vanilla DmC ending was, an ending that was open to interpretation and possible sequels.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Because that's really what the Vanilla DmC ending was, an ending that was open to interpretation and possible sequels.
I'd like to think that Vergil went ahead and conquered the world with his demon entourage like boss.

If Sparda failed against Mundus, then it's not entirely impossible that Dante would fall against his equal.

Simple. Easy. Quick.

tumblr_static_vergilsg0.gif

Easy. Breezy. Beautiful. CoverGirl.

Top Bottom