• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Dante VS DMC3 Dante

DmC Dante VS DMC3 dante

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Who would win in a fight and each can only use their rebellion and ebony and ivory, devil trigger, each can use all skills including styles and Angel evade, ect. original Dante can use quick silver if new dantes dt does the quick silver thing these are the guidelines I'd like to have fight on to make it fair but If u guys disagree just tell me wat u would want

Viper

Premium
Oh Sparda, not this again! It's like feeding Mogwais after midnight! *gets dragged away by Dante(the original one) before she kills the OP*

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
If they somehow met up and were tricked into fighting I think DMC3 Dante would win. That being said afterwords I think this would happen
DMC3 Dante: So you're me from another dimension?
DmC Dante: Uh I guess so
DMC3 Dante: *Nods* Wanna go get some pizza?
DmC Dante: *Nods* Oh Hell yes!

:frown:

Well, maybe it'll be different this time.
*Fingers crossed* Miracles happen, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
If they somehow met up and were tricked into fighting I think DMC3 Dante would win. That being said afterwords I think this would happen
DMC3 Dante: So you're me from another dimension?
DmC Dante: Uh I guess so
DMC3 Dante: *Nods* Wanna go get some pizza?
DmC Dante: *Nods* Oh Hell yes!

Hahaha nice! :')

At this point I wonder what DMC3 Vergil and DmC Vergil would say to each other if they met xD

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Classic vergil- Your a lame imitation now die
New vergil- Would you not rather join me and rule
Classic vergil- Silence and sheathes yamato
New vergil-gah ahhh uhhh , and splits in two

Hahaha but I'm disappointed you didn't insert "Scum!" in there.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
puhlease~ DmC Dante easily wins this, DMC3 Dante will surrender and die from trillion **** yous

DMC3 Dante : i'll pizza pizza you woo-hoo party party pizza pizza
DmC Dante : **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you and so on..
DMC3 Dante : no, no, please, stop, can't pizza anymore party pizza party
DmC Dante : **** you
DMC3 Dante : *dies

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Classic vergil- Your a lame imitation now die
New vergil- Would you not rather join me and rule
Classic vergil- Silence and sheathes yamato
New vergil-gah ahhh uhhh , and splits in two
Yeah I don't think classic Vergil would like DmC Vergil very much. Now who would win in a fight between them? That's obvious, DmC Vergil is weaker then DmC Dante, at-least before Vergil's Downfall. DmC Dante is weaker then DMC3 Dante, and, at the start of the game, DMC3 Dante is weaker then DMC3 Vergil.....So yeah DMC3 Vergil would slaughter him (Admittedly while my opinion of DmC Dante has softened, I still hate DmC Vergil, and that'll never change)

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante classic would just heal from trillion stabs and say , whatever punk who doesn't like pizza and then do a beowolff lurry knocking out new dante and stealing his coat

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
I know how these threads can form endless flame wars until someone locks them and I don't want that to happen. So I'll look at this in another perspective.

Consider this: We don't know how to measure each one's power. Hell, the only Dante we can try to measure it's power is SMT one and even he is very debatable on that. I mean come on, he never even "dies". DmC at least implies half-demon breeds can be killed; but in DMC, Dante dies twice! Or maybe even three times if you'd count the fight at the beginning of DMC4.

And even if we could measure any of that we still don't know how to implement devil trigger or even the devil arms into this. We have no way to be sure.

But in my opinion they are roughly around the same strength. I don't see any of them dominating the other one. It would be a very close fight and the outcome would depend on both the environment and their physical/mental state before the fight.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I know how these threads can form endless flame wars until someone locks them and I don't want that to happen. So I'll look at this in another perspective.

Consider this: We don't know how to measure each one's power. Hell, the only Dante we can try to measure it's power is SMT one and even he is very debatable on that. I mean come on, he never even "dies". DmC at least implies half-demon breeds can be killed; but in DMC, Dante dies twice! Or maybe even three times if you'd count the fight at the beginning of DMC4.

And even if we could measure any of that we still don't know how to implement devil trigger or even the devil arms into this. We have no way to be sure.

But in my opinion they are roughly around the same strength. I don't see any of them dominating the other one. It would be a very close fight and the outcome would depend on both the environment and their physical/mental state before the fight.
I'm personally basing my opinion on the fact I find DMC3 Dante's feats more impressive. Also the post said the only weapons would be their swords and handguns

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium

Wait where did Dante die in the classic series?

If your referring to the times he is impaled and just lies there with his eyes close only to wake up moments later we NEVER get a confirmation on whether or not he actually died, for all we know he could just be selling his injury given his attitude.

But I agree that both are pretty much even In my honest opinion, if they where to fight without DTs and just sword and guns than the fight could go on forever, but if you bring Devel arms and Devil Triggers into this than DmC Dante loses but gives DMC3 Dante a good fight.

Also yea, this topic has been done to death on this board, never seems to end right, but perhaps this time will be different.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom