• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i am getting some of the Devil may cry books for my birthday, can i have any hints as to what they are like. DO NOT SPOIL ANYTHING!!!!!:mad:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
They rock. Though they are not cannon they show what Dante did before the games. 1st novel before DMC1, 2nd novel before DMC2.^_^

Change your signature please as it's far too big;)
Edit: I removed it myself to help you^^

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hmm, I have never bothered trying to find out on what they are about. I never knew there were novels on them. Yeah, I would like to know too.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
if nobody can tell me what they are about the 14th i will post the blurb(bit on the back)so we all know

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
by giving the basic plot e.g. harry potter. a magical boy, named harry, that has to stop an evil person. just say the names of a few of the people

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I actually was impressed with the books. The manga was alright, but since the artist of the manga dropped the project we'll never know what happens in Code: Lady. I am forever a sad panda. :/

In the first book it's about Dante's events before the first DMC1 game, and of course takes place not to far after the 3rd game. In the first one he's a mercinary who's trying to hide what he really is and is sorta trying to let go of things that has happend in the past. This is all I can really say to keep from ruining it. I'm sure someone here can give you a better synopsis.

For the 2nd book, it takes place before the events in DMC2. I actually liked the female character in the 2nd book and wished they would have taken the story of the 2nd novel and made that the game. It's about a young woman named Beryl asking for Dante's assistance in finding a statue called 'The Beast Heads' that holds a dangerous dark power and also connects to Dante as well.

This is really all I can say without ruining anything. I sorta hope this helps. ^^;

They are worth the read though. <3

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
wow, that is a brilliant way of putting them, thanks you have given me the basic plot but ruined none of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom