• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Anime/Comic book crossover thread.

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Exactly. xD

And yeah, really good. The belt straps on his body gave it away. xD Now, I miss DMC1. :|

Also...hmn...
How about this mash up? Alucard and Dante?

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Exactly. xD

And yeah, really good. The belt straps on his body gave it away. xD Now, I miss DMC1. :|

Also...hmn...
How about this mash up? Alucard and Dante?
I made Batman Dante's mentor in DCUO lol.

Thanks. ^^ Oh and the sleeves. :D Can't wait for DMC HD next month. >w< Gonna get it Day 1!

And that would be incredibly sick!

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
I made Batman Dante's mentor in DCUO lol.

Thanks. ^^ Oh and the sleeves. :D Can't wait for DMC HD next month. >w< Gonna get it Day 1!

And that would be incredibly sick!

Ah...why can I not get such nice games...at all here. :| Seriously...computer why y crash at every game install I do!?
I'm still hoping to win. 8D If I don't then I get it. xD

Also.

I just imagine Dante throwing Prinies at demons. 8D

DMCGamer1989

I also imagine
Ah...why can I not get such nice games...at all here. :| Seriously...computer why y crash at every game install I do!?

Also.

the demons giving him crap for the whole Sparda thing and I found the Magichange system in Disgaea 3 very similar to devil arms

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium

Also.

DCUO is F2P on PS3 though! =D If you get a PS3 one day, you should look forward to downloading it. We could kick ass together. :3 DCUO is a whoppin 17 GB though. >.>
Ah, same. I'm a really great artist too so I might end up just doing a pencil drawing of Vergil and Dante high-fiving each other, lol.

LOL That would be win! How about throwing chocobos with rockets attached to them at demons? 8D

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
PS3...@_@ -grabby hands.- If only the games weren't so freaking expensive. >__<
Ooooh~ enter, enter! Wanna see your art!

@ chocobo attached rockets. Poor birdies. xD

Ooooh~ DMC and FF would definitely not be a bad match. Although, how about for DmC? What do you think would be a good crossover?

Not exactly an anime and I don't know if there's a comic or a game...but...hmn DmC and Starship Troopers?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Guys this is the "DMC Anime crossover thread".

the dmc game crossover thread is in the general discussion.

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
FFXII has a manga. I don't know if any of the others do.

I know some other FFs that have manga. As for the others thought like the new ones that are coming out, there aren't any yet.

But okay~ just to get back on topic...-thinks-
How about DMC crossed with Yu Yu Hakusho. o.o?
-Running out of childhood memories to throw in.- xD

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Great idea, but which Final Fantasy?

I think XIII would be the best one to cross with DMC.
Maybe Dissidia? I pick Dissidia considering that there's a lot of awesome FF games with awesome characters that I'd love to see Dante interact with.

How about DMC and Hellsing btw?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Maybe Dissidia? I pick Dissidia considering that there's a lot of awesome FF games with awesome characters that I'd love to see Dante interact with.

How about DMC and Hellsing btw?
Dissidia and DMC would work if they added in a few more charicters. Lightning would probably ignore Dante (or shoot him then ignore him depending on how annoying he is) but it would be interesting to see how some of the other FFXIII charicters would react to Dante and how Dante would react to them. I bet Dante would want a Blazefire saber and a pair of Vega-22s as soon as he saw them.
They would definitely have to add FFX's Auron. Just putting him in the same room with Dante would be one of the coolest things ever.

I don't know anything about Hellsing so I can't really say how well that would work with DMC.

Top Bottom