• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Anime/Comic book crossover thread.

Ana

The series is just disjointed as no one could agree with what anyone else wanted to do.

I thought he looked like Aizen. There was a fanfic that tried to showed what would happen if he didnt have moka's protection. Its pretty great.

its not that great.

D Gray man could work if you iggnore the time differences.

In a crossover, I'm perfectly happy if the core of the character remains the same. The details of the background are... mutable. For example, I'm not going to complain all too much if Dante and Vergil were recast as something more mundane than actual demons (genetic engineering style, some special brand of artificial human or whatever), as long as they both still acted like Dante and Vergil. And there was stylish action involved.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The fanfics name is He who fights monsters if you are interested.

Depends on the series as if i keep recasting them and making them OCC-ish than I might as well create new characters as they would have more freedom.

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Has it been said? I want him to cross over in Deadpool's comic books. 8D
100% action, hilarity, wit show down, macabre and well...party time. Just an arc would be enough.
If this happens...I will buy it no matter what...even if I have to punch the person buying the last copy in the nose just to get it. :|

DMCGamer1989

The Rosario to Vampire thing is pretty cool as for Vergil I imagine his interactions with the harem being him trying to distance himself from them and hating how much they're growing on him

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
I think it would be kind of cool if DMC crossed over into the DC Universe. Though, you'd probably no longer need a Justice League anymore. XD

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
I think it would be kind of cool if DMC crossed over into the DC Universe. Though, you'd probably no longer need a Justice League anymore. XD

^ This. xD

Dante: Tights, seriously? And here I thought only Marvel was so fond of that. -Looks at the artist.- You're not thinking of putting me in one of those too right? I mean, come on babe, you really don't want to see me in those. -Thinks, smirks dryly.- So, maybe you do. But baby, I'm all for the leather suit and I've got a meeting with my tailor this weekend.

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
^ This. xD

Dante: Tights, seriously? And here I thought only Marvel was so fond of that. -Looks at the artist.- You're not thinking of putting me in one of those too right? I mean, come on babe, you really don't want to see me in those. -Thinks, smirks dryly.- So, maybe you do. But baby, I'm all for the leather suit and I've got a meeting with my tailor this weekend.
LOL. Dante would have his own Pizza Cave (Homage to the Bat Cave). XD

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Even in roleplays. He will get ****ty luck with women. 8D -Knows this, is her Dante RP Partner's ****ty luck in women scenario.- I swear, total fangirl on the outside. Roleplaying wise, wouldn't care if you're the damn ruler of hell or the biggest crush. Oooh~ I'll be happy to see it later~

Going back to topic though...How about a DMC and Spawn crossover? -tossin' up ideas here.-

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Even in roleplays. He will get ****ty luck with women. 8D -Knows this, is her Dante RP Partner's ****ty luck in women scenario.- I swear, total fangirl on the outside. Roleplaying wise, wouldn't care if you're the damn ruler of hell or the biggest crush. Oooh~ I'll be happy to see it later~

Going back to topic though...How about a DMC and Spawn crossover? -tossin' up ideas here.-
Oh man! So if we role played, you'd shoot me in the forehead even after saving your life? :troll:
Do you have a PSN account?

And oh that sounds nice!

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Oh man! So if we role played, you'd shoot me in the forehead even after saving your life? :troll:
Do you have a PSN account?

And oh that sounds nice!

Most likely. That or...freeze you over. :troll: But then we'd probably end up in one hell of a predicament after and work as temporary partners. 8D To get things done.
Sadly, no PSN account. x_x

I just thought it would be nice. o.o I mean...how epic would it be~ xD

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Most likely. That or...freeze you over. :troll: But then we'd probably end up in one hell of a predicament after and work as temporary partners. 8D To get things done.
Sadly, no PSN account. x_x

I just thought it would be nice. o.o I mean...how epic would it be~ xD
lol Oh you would! XD And probably. e_e Then I'd give you the most generic name for a woman ever.
Aw! D:

IKR, and here's my Dante from DCUO! ^^ Enjooooyyyy!

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
lol Oh you would! XD And probably. e_e Then I'd give you the most generic name for a woman ever.
Aw! D:

IKR, and here's my Dante from DCUO! ^^ Enjooooyyyy!

Oh yes. 8D And...so long as it's not babe or doll or any of those girlish names, we good. Damn, taking B*tch to babe any day. 8D

OOOOOHHH~! Look who invaded DCUO! Purely epic!

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Oh yes. 8D And...so long as it's not babe or doll or any of those girlish names, we good. Damn, taking B*tch to babe any day. 8D

OOOOOHHH~! Look who invaded DCUO! Purely epic!
lol Okay. I'd have to think of something original then. XD

Yep yep! Seeing Dante and Superman kick ass together was pretty awesome lol. But thanks for calling my creation epic! c: You can tell I made Dante in DCUO based off his DMC1/TAS incarnation

Top Bottom