• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Anime/Comic book crossover thread.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I really hate the anime of Rosario + Vampire.
It really pales in comparison compared to the manga which it actually have a story.

DmcJACKPOT

Let's rock!
The reason why i say that because it lacks dramatic tension since Dante is a better catch compared than tsukune so half the girls go to him and its less interesting.
but not all of them, Dante is really cocky and like to taunt which could really get on people's nerve

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Half of the girls will not go to dante. Probably not even one of them. Their love for tsukune is true and if you have read the manga, you people would know what i'm talking about.

DmcJACKPOT

Let's rock!
I just never bought the love for tsukune so its ehh.

can we do it with vergil instead.
vergil's so damn cold that he's likely to kill everyone with yamato, Dante on the other hand might be more fun and he got quite some melee skills

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I would like to include DMC in the top cow comic book universe as that universe seems to fit DMC.

Top cow is famous titles such as Darkness or witchblade.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
any other ideas, I got a bunch but they're stupid anyway
Well i thought of doing a crossover with marvel or dc since they do license comics from time to time but than i realized that marvel or dc is crowded as is and doesn't need them.

I did think of doing a capcom shared universe, which is basically a shared universe with the capcom properties centered around dmc.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I remember I did a crossover fanfic idea about two comepletely different characters;

These are them
74467.jpg
150171.jpg

Hibari Kyoya X Kotegawa Yui

images
images

New Dante X Sonico

images

Jack Frost X Rapunzel (I didn't think of it, it just looks good to me^_^)

Top Bottom