• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC 2 Is Looking Possible at This Point...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I think it might be a Heavenly Sword 2. There was some news a few days ago about a Heavenly Sword CGI film direct-to-video being made, [by the people making Ratchet & Clank film too. It's all here.]. I've seen a game do this before years ago, where there were 3 OVA's CGI episodes before the sequel was released [all summing up to a 60 minute movie.] They serve as a nice recap on the story, that way you don't have to play the whole of the first game to know what's going on with the plot for the second. It's possible they could be doing this, putting ripples in the water.

Nariko being in Battle Star Royale could back this up too. So I think the annoucement they've been teasing on twitter could be a Heavenly Sword a sequel O.O

I hope that it could be Heavenly sword 2/ They did leave that game with an open ending, so there is room for another games. Besides, NT can take what they learned from DmC combat and put it in the new Heavenly sword.
The news about the movie is a good sign too. I hope this is an indicator of another game.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
I hope that it could be Heavenly sword 2/ They did leave that game with an open ending, so there is room for another games. Besides, NT can take what they learned from DmC combat and put it in the new Heavenly sword.
The news about the movie is a good sign too. I hope this is an indicator of another game.
Question for that is:
Who will be the new protagonist for HS2 now that Nariko is gone?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I think Kai. I'm sure I heard someone mention some time ago that they wanted to sequel a sequel with her saving Nariko's soul from hell. But if it'll still follow that is anyone's guess. But if it is Kai, that'd be awesome!
Yes, this has been metioned. It's certainly a plot I would like to see. Kai was a fun character to play as for the small sections you controlled her.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Thank goodness I was not the only one who thought 'twing twang' was something naughty:lol:

Actually, that game did have a few dodgy lines. Like that part with the snake lady. She was dying or something and says 'I can't feel my legs.' And then that Bohan guy says something like 'let me feel them for you'.:p

Are we back to posting innuendo?

Seriously though, that Bohan's an idiot. The snake lady was dying for Christ's sake!

Edit: Very-off topic:

I was watching "Anger Management" and they used a phrase called "pink-bowling" (blue-balling for women). I figured I might as well share that here, as long as we're talking about "sass" and "innuendo"... also, because I've never heard the term before now. I just thought women used the phrase, "unsatisfied".

I remember the first time I pink-bowled someone... it was in high-school... I regretted it ever since.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i hope it's not cancelled. The new series showed potential. if a sequel is produced, i hope its marketed better than DmC was. it was marketed as a typical DMC game when it wasn't. it was more casual than the others. thats all.

Top Bottom