• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC × ONE OK ROCK (New Trailer with Epic new footage)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
In the end I ended getting the song from this trailer as it stucked into mine head suddenly and declassed for now mine faved song from leaked DmC opening :).

Offtop PS. I not tolded that I like J-rock as It seems song in trailer was :)

Devil Player

Loved that new trailer and really loved the music choice!!!

It gave a epic feeling, something like the FINAL trailer, the last seconds before players touch such amazing game!

The baby fight sounds cool and different. I can't wait!

thanashs

You wanna dance ? Let's DANCE...
Thanks man :) I can't put a video :/ but when i finish it (which I'm very sure I''ll finish it in 9 to 10 hours) you can ask me anything if you want :)

Gbraga

Thanks man :) I can't put a video :/ but when i finish it (which I'm very sure I''ll finish it in 9 to 10 hours) you can ask me anything if you want :)
It would be cool if you made a thread (with a spoiler warning in the title so you can talk freely) and you report you progress as you play!

If you're up to it, of course.

thanashs

Nah I won't make a thread....you send me whatever question you want I'll answer ;)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Nah I won't make a thread....you send me whatever question you want I'll answer ;)
Can anyone ask questions? I'd like to ask some tomorrow if that is ok. :)

thanashs

Ok mate... :) I hope for tomorrow...but there is a chance i get it on Friday...anyway I'll inform this thread when i have my hands on it ;)

AngelMode

Did anyone notice the Kablooey's missiles that bounce off enemies? I dunno how the hell they fit into that little gun :/

Top Bottom