• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC × ONE OK ROCK (New Trailer with Epic new footage)

aoshi

Wow, I jus found that there is a live action movie of rurouni kenshin. And my happiness came to a halt when the cast did not include aoshi. Seriously, if saito(cop) has a role, why not aoshi??????

scionicspectre

Sooo... should I watch it, or just wait another six days? I really still want to be surprised by this game, but I'm so eager to bite into it I might just look...

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Sooo... should I watch it, or just wait another six days? I really still want to be surprised by this game, but I'm so eager to bite into it I might just look...
There's not really anything spoilery, just a couple new bits of cutscene shots and you get to see more of the Killing Face boss (which looks visually amazing) and we get to see the Drekavac in action.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
Best trailer so far. It seems NT did a great job finding out great bands to do songs for DmC. All the haters that say that DmC is now only wub wub should be shown this video. To me this was the best song in the franchise \m/

EvilX-81

There's not really anything spoilery, just a couple new bits of cutscene shots and you get to see more of the Killing Face boss (which looks visually amazing) and we get to see the Drekavac in action.

The couple moments of seeing the Drekavac swinging it's swords around was the best part of the trailer. Went perfectly with the music t that exact moment too.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
The couple moments of seeing the Drekavac swinging it's swords around was the best part of the trailer. Went perfectly with the music t that exact moment too.
I agree! I also like the bit where Dante transformed into devil trigger and it showed different combat scenarios.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
And Gandalflima delivers again! That was a pretty cool trailer. I love music that has that certain tone to it. It's hard to describe, but it's that feeling of "things are ramping up, but the end isn't a sure thing." There's this slight feeling of futility in the dramatic tone it has, but you know you're going to try anyway.

Wow, I jus found that there is a live action movie of rurouni kenshin. And my happiness came to a halt when the cast did not include aoshi. Seriously, if saito(cop) has a role, why not aoshi??????

My girlfriend was just as upset as you are. They basically removed Aoshi and most of his henchmen for some random new henchman they made for the movie, and Jin'ei. Still a great movie though :3

rocketvergil

One Ok Rock is also fluid in english. They are singing in english with a mix of some japanese of course. Just saying.

"A japanese band fluid in english?! What is this sorcery?"
I didnt realize they were japanese until I googled them. they were unbelievably fluent. or should I say " They were unburrrivaburrry furrruento"

rocketvergil

I really hope they use this song as the theme song in the vergil battle or maybe when Dante opens DMC shop at the end

Top Bottom