• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC × ONE OK ROCK (New Trailer with Epic new footage)

KIRA

yeahhhh awesome...!!!!!! I noticed something...Mundus held Kat as a captive and says to someone'' I don't know who you are, but i know you mean somehing to her ''... He says that to Dante or to Vergil ??? ...it could be both but if it was Dante he wouldn't say i don't know you i suspect...so i think is Vergil...what do you think ??

majeh116

yeahhhh awesome...!!!!!! I noticed something...Mundus held Kat as a captive and says to someone'' I don't know who you are, but i know you mean somehing to her ''... He says that to Dante or to Vergil ??? ...it could be both but if it was Dante he wouldn't say i don't know you i suspect...so i think is Vergil...what do you think ??
Think it's Vergil since he most certainly knows who Dante is

Azurel

Hopefully this'll be one better (for signatures, anyway):

dmc-lol-gif.263

Tried converting it into something more avatar-sized, but you could barely make out what's going on; it was just one big blurry mess.

Whoa, thanks a million. Damn, you have no idea how awesome this is. I really appreciate it. :w00t:

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Well, they say that they have put their lives into each others' hands and then there's one scene where they're holding hands as fire envelops them and a huge explosion takes place.
I dunno how you want to interpret that, but I say that's a rather obvious fusion.
Giant Dante/Vergil Vs Giant Mundus. Now we only need the tie in to Vergil's downfall and the whereabouts of Sparda

They were going through a some sort of portal. I can see how one would think the're "fusing" but that just doesn't make much sense to me.

Top Bottom