• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC × ONE OK ROCK (New Trailer with Epic new footage)

Paexie

VERGIL WITH A GUN?? GAJ;LKRENVF;AONVA;SEJFVNA;RNV;AENVA;JNVA;WFNJA;KFNA;KNVA;NVA N NOT THE REAL VERGIL FJLKARDNV;ANG;ASEJKNVA;KVNA;SKNVSF;VKLMNSDF;VLAKERGVNEAOISF;LKAJVF;ALNV;S
Have you thought of why? I think they where playing undercover and hell, humans can only defend themselves with guns, Vergil still needs too keep his Nephilim background unknown.

Gbraga

here in Brazil, DMC will arrive just on the 17th, I feel like:
tumblr_mg6v31FJxK1qdlh1io1_400.gif
Same here, though my copy will arrive on 18th. Just bought it at Saraiva store, they better call me soon, because I can't wait. :)
Hey, lots of folks from Brazil here, that's cool.

I didn't know we'd get it a bit later, but I guess it's alright, it's the same date as japan after all. I guess it's the US that gets it earlier, if you want to keep your positive thinking haha

Devil Player

Hey, lots of folks from Brazil here, that's cool.

I didn't know we'd get it a bit later, but I guess it's alright, it's the same date as japan after all. I guess it's the US that gets it earlier, if you want to keep your positive thinking haha

Yeah, that's amazing! Nice to see more brazilians around the net. :)

I was told that my copy would arrive on 18th, by Saraiva. One can hope it arrives earlier. I'll try to e-mail them, to see if they say anything on that matter.

drike

hi people! please, who understand, tell me. what they say in this trailer, i gonna make trailer with russian subtitles :)

Azurel

Come on people, look alive! This guy wants to know what they're saying in the trailer, and I'm too lazy to post it. :troll:

drike

yes, please help me!
here's what I found, you can add
Code:
"Some things have always been, there have always been angels, there have always been demons, and they've always been at war."
"And we're the offspring of Angels and Demons."
"Demon father, Angel mother."
"We are Nephilim, a hybrid of Angel and Demon."
"Revolution is in the air."
"This is it, Dante."
"We have to put each others lives into each others hands without hesitation."
"We are brothers, after all."
''Want to dance?"
"Let's dance!"
"Me a God!"
"Peace of ****!"

"They wielded the powers of both Angels and Demons."