• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DLC Ideas.........

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
I'm aware most people loath DLC. But I'm a huge fan of the what is scenario after a story has been completed. Like in star wars the force unleashed. There was a DLC add on that allowed you to play as the emperors new apprentice. Or in assassins creed 3 when george washington uses the apple to become a tyrant.

So I was thinking what if Dante did side with Vergil at the end of DmC. Could be a fun turn of events to play through. Maybe a new character that gets a short campaign to show this new outcome. I'll go into detail later.

Any other thoughts?

TheNoHeartedBeing

They need something because in all reality MGR beat DmC in this department. MGR has like 3 dlc now lol. I think its amazing they can keep a single player game alive for so long. I dont even think Capcom is worrying about DmC honestly.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I wouldn't mind a prequel DLC story on Dante. Or a Dante vs's Vergil DLC where you fight against another player.

On costumes, I definitely wouldn't mind:
tumblr_mn6yfzupQ11ryfipvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mn6yfzupQ11ryfipvo2_400.gif

Acorn approves!!!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Something involving Dante or Kat or Vergil's past or maybe something bringing a new character for DmC2 like a extended teaser or a early look demo.

I feel like DLc could be used to be like demos for a game like how Infamous 2 did it where you could play it without owning the game and it was a self contained thing made after the game's release.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Kat DLC

Where you go through recon missions /data gathering with mix of magic.

Yes, i know...the idea is very good.
It must be since its coming from me :D
There was an old thread about spinoffs, and I suggested one with Kat.
I imagined it as a puzzle-platform game in the style of Portal 2, with Limbo's breathtaking scenarios and Kat using magic to move through it. It could be a DLC too. ^_^

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
There was an old thread about spinoffs, and I suggested one with Kat.
I imagined it as a puzzle-platform game in the style of Portal 2, with Limbo's breathtaking scenarios and Kat using magic to move through it. It could be a DLC too. ^_^
Now that I would like to see:D It would be interesting to see some sort of puzzle solving in DmC.

REAPER 3142

I was thinking maybe making a spinoff that is 6 or 7 missions long that allows you to play as an Arch Angel you create. Travel to Earth and gather information, as well as fight demons to try and bring down the Tyrant twins.

-Choose your clothes/armor.

-1 melee weapon.
Sword
Scythe
Spear
Dual katanas

-1 long range weapon.
Pistol
Throwing knives
Bow
Disk blade.

-1 super ability (takes the place of DT.)
Lightning Storm: Summons a storm to strike enemies.
Meteor Shower: Pull meteors down to slam into enemies and cause fire damage.
Earthquake Dive: Fly off screen and slam back to the ground, damaging surrounding enemies.
Tornado Flap: Creates powerful wind gusts with your wings to knock enemies back and cause damage.

Final fight is with Vergil and Dante...............outcome to remain a mystery.

REAPER 3142

play mundus's storyline as he rises to the top of the demonic chain and begins to exert influence into the human world. He's such a canned "bad guy" in DmC, he needs a fleshier storyline to make me feel something about killing him. Also, allow vergil into the bloody palace.

That would be cool. Get to see how Mundus fought his way to the top and beat Sparda after his betrayal. It worked in Raam's Shadow on Gears.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Wow some of your ideas sound a bit too much for DLC.

Not to sound like a party pooper...with NT being all busy and all...with their new mobile game...who do you propose make new DLC......Capcom?

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
play mundus's storyline as he rises to the top of the demonic chain and begins to exert influence into the human world. He's such a canned "bad guy" in DmC, he needs a fleshier storyline to make me feel something about killing him. Also, allow vergil into the bloody palace.
Vergil in bloody palace definitely! That's a challenge I'd love to try =D

What about a Sparda DLC. That might be cool too :3

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
Vergil in bloody palace definitely! That's a challenge I'd love to try =D

What about a Sparda DLC. That might be cool too :3

screw the DLC, sparda deserves his own freaking game! He carried on as mundus's general for quite a long time before defecting to the human side, which could really make for an interesting experience. Play the first half of the game with the standard crazy action, but the story would be a downward descent of morals similar to spec ops:the line (do you feel like a hero yet?) until sparda eventually can't stand it anymore and begins to fight for the humans

JessenReinhart

This is good, isn't it?
screw the DLC, sparda deserves his own freaking game! He carried on as mundus's general for quite a long time before defecting to the human side, which could really make for an interesting experience. Play the first half of the game with the standard crazy action, but the story would be a downward descent of morals similar to spec ops:the line (do you feel like a hero yet?) until sparda eventually can't stand it anymore and begins to fight for the humans
Oh spec ops . I frikkin LOVE that game. The story is quite depressing. I wonder if that kind of story could work in a dmc game. If it work, then it would be my favorite dmc ever.

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
Oh spec ops . I frikkin LOVE that game. The story is quite depressing. I wonder if that kind of story could work in a dmc game. If it work, then it would be my favorite dmc ever.

I think it could. The sparda story is pretty vague, but it's very likely that he killed quite a few innocent humans before betraying mundus, it would be a very natural fit for that story

Wow some of your ideas sound a bit too much for DLC.

Not to sound like a party pooper...with NT being all busy and all...with their new mobile game...who do you propose make new DLC......Capcom?

coughplatinumcough

Top Bottom