• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did you like Devil May Cry anime ?

Koemi

half-breed
^ thx NeroDevil for rep.

I agree with most people here that when you compare it with the game, the anime just loses its color; but as it own, like the others (manga and novel), let you know how Dante might have felt and what he'd been through emotionally prior to DMC4. DMC4 Dante is all settled, but Nero's presence seems to have stirred up his thoughts quite a bit.

Personally I like ep 8 "Once upon a time" - can't imagine how one would feel in that kinda situation...

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Koemi;115473 said:
^ thx NeroDevil for rep.

I agree with most people here that when you compare it with the game, the anime just loses its color; but as it own, like the others (manga and novel), let you know how Dante might have felt and what he'd been through emotionally prior to DMC4. DMC4 Dante is all settled, but Nero's presence seems to have stirred up his thoughts quite a bit.

Personally I like ep 8 "Once upon a time" - can't imagine how one would feel in that kinda situation...
I watched that one recently, I have alot more respect/love for Dante to know his feelings and how he feels a little more inside opposed to the usually flippant one who always mouths. Like I said, the ending song lyrics I think reflects Dante soul especially the ending with him looking sad in ep 8. I loved the way he helped from the good of his heart and how lonely he actually is. The lyrics touched me for Dante. I know people make fun of Nero for his emotions; but I know Dante feels the same inside but hides it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN3BYyMpeMA
It's such a sad song T_T

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
i saw it at an Fye at the mall and smacked myself for not having a job hence having no money to buy it

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
I loved it because it combines my favorite game with my favorite thing to watch anime

Koemi

half-breed
^ again, I am telling people to go after the English dubbed version: the same voice actor that voices Dante in DMC3 and 4 is voicing the Dante in anime too. ;) I rarely recommend English dub version with anime, but this is surprisingly good. :)

Succubus

It was ok,still a long way to finish it.But...Dante wasn't Dante and that disappointed me.He seemed kind of calm and the way he talked it was like he was depressed.Not at all like Dante.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
well of course it had some flaws
and i doo recommend the dub version because reuben Langdon was awesome aka the guy who voices dante in 3 and 4 and most people watched the japanese version of it when it 1st came out but now u got all of the dvd's in english now of course there is only 3 dvds but still it's awesome,
the only thing i didn't like about the dub version is that it didn't have Kari Wahlgren aka the girl who does the voice for lady in DMC 3 and 4 but other then that it's still a good series, but still has it's flaws but yeah

and i got every dvd oh yeah!!!

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Look here is the ****. Hellsing a is better anime. Devil May Cry Anime is with better music. That is my opinion. Especially the song D.M.C roxx:^^

Top Bottom