• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did you like Devil May Cry anime ?

lafudge

&vergil.♥
I watched the anime because it's a part of the whole franchise. I had the impression it'd be somehow linked to the games but to my dismay, it wasn't. Throughout the whole series, I didn't like it. I mean, the fights were boring, no Devil Trigger action, NO VERGIL. The only part I kinda liked was when Dante was "killed" by Sid. The ending of episode 11 was epic, when it showed Dante impaled by Rebellion, his coat flapping silently. It was pretty cool. But generally? No. I disliked it.

azrael

I'm not lost,I think
^ I agree :( how come they could make such awesome fight scenes in the games but not in the anime??:\

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
I wanted to shoot myself after one episode, her voice was really annoying

it was just SQQQQUUEEEAAAKKKITTTYYY squeak squeak

Pantera Queen

Nova;173142 said:
I wanted to shoot myself after one episode, her voice was really annoying

it was just SQQQQUUEEEAAAKKKITTTYYY squeak squeak

I wanted to blow up,they could have given her a tolerable voice.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
tony redgrave;214709 said:
it was pretty good but needed a proper storyline although liked the actionin in it

it did have a proper storyline it was just hidden. i didn't notice the first time i watched the anime. it is a bit more noticable if you watch it with the knowlage that they connect. you will notice a little more.

the action was definitly cool. but dante never really faced anyone worthy of him. even sparda's students where nothing against spardas son. new episodes need to me made and they need to inculde demons that have a chance against dante.

wait i've got it.. VERGIL!!! they need Vergil. someone who has actually beaten dante. ( even if he lost later). there is no better opponent for dante than his brother. ( sparda himself whould be a bit too strong and probably on dante's side anyway)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
HQQR - Solid;214845 said:
I always thought that the Anime was AFTER DMC1 so Vergil is of course... dead.

yeah it is after DMC1. and yeah vergil is officialy supposed to have died in that game. but that dosn't prevent vergil from coming back and fighting dante.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
darkslayer13;215104 said:
yeah it is after DMC1. and yeah vergil is officialy supposed to have died in that game. but that dosn't prevent vergil from coming back and fighting dante.

Oooh, that would be interesting. I've only watched a few episodes but from what I saw I liked it. ^_^

Osaka

trollololol
Bullet_Witch912;219651 said:
I liked it! 8D Even though the last episode was kinda sad, cause Dante died. :C

Was you watching another DMC anime cause I don't remember seeing him die either. o_0

Well anyway I did think it was quite flawed and a tad disapointing, mainly Dante's whole attitude or lack of I should say, but I'd still watch it if I've nothing better to watch.

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
Is there a dmc anime i didn't know that i'm going to watching right away.
devil may cry 4.jpg

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Uhm, there is only one DMC animation, the 12 episode F*-up.
Maybe you mean the place where Dante gets crucified? Seems like he`s dead, well, might be, we never get an explenation, but he wakes up and kicks butt again.

Top Bottom