• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did you like Devil May Cry anime ?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Vergil is made of sex and win. I do like him more than Dante. >__>; Sorry Dante!

*runs away before she's hit with Rebellion*

Curse

Cursed Girl
Well i expected much moar from the anime! And that Patty, oh gawd where do i start? I waited the whole anime for her to get aten by sum monster lol. And why did they skip most of the battle scenes? Wasn;t it soposed to be sum nice asskickin action anime just like the game? o_O but noo! they had to make Dante a baby sitter and give him sum underage girls X<

But all in all, as a fan, I must admit i liked the anime :] if it weren;t for that Patty girl it would of been superb!

imo ^^7

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
Its awsome but why is Dante babysitting a girl, why is he reading womens' fashion magazines, and why does he eat strawberry sundays. I hope he is not a panzy demon hunter.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
It is sundae. And him babysitting Patty is wierd. I have never got the reason for why he was... Anyway, the part where she threw the bucket on his face and hit him with the broom was seriously funny! :lol:

maverick7

its a really good anime, but what disappointed me was that the anime did not include the devil trigger ability. i mean what's that about.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Capcom gave the studio expecite instructions NOT to hav ethe anime resemble the games too much. That included Devil Trigger. From the mouth of the directors, friends, at a G&a at Nan Desu Kan 2007.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
It was good, what I didn't like was: it didn't have much action. He gets his sword slashes and the demon ends up in half, Oh! and no devil trigger.

beanbagofdoom

beanbagofdoom
It was good, short and a nicely set out story :) and there was devill trigger... just at the very end... dantes voice changed while he was screaming just like the 2 brothers he fought on earlier episodes =]

]zero[

Dantes inferno
Yes I like the anime but it could have been a little better. . . also if it would have put some more back ground from the games then it would have done well in my books.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
i thought they made dante out to be a bit of a panzy having him as a babysitter and eating sundaes, and they didnt show enough on screen action.
is there any plans for another series

Dante4290

I agree with everyone on the action part...yeah i may have missed some, the anime series was pretty good, i like the fact that Lady and Trish meet the first time and compete with each other on the building and fight out with what they got, and suprise...they both know Dante without each other knowing of the other...yeah some episodes looked like fillers...but dosen't every anime have fillers? (most)

Top Bottom