• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did you like Devil May Cry anime ?

Aliya A. Mayuri

Beginner Devilhunter
I wish the next DmC anime series were the side-story based on manga - it would be rather funny ;) i liked Dante in manga volumes.

maverick7

it wasn't bad at all. its just that they haven't included vital parts of the dmc series like dante devil trigger. the series is pretty interesting and dante's character shifted a little from DMC 1. i hope that they will come up with a second season.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
dmc anime was terrible.. the action sucked, and when it seemed like there was actually gonna be a good fight it skipped over it <.<.. just terrible.. i tried watching it but could only make it to ep.7

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Watch ep 12!!!!!!! My fav was 6. Though, it did kinda lack on action. But, the rest was good. And no DT... seriously missed me!! I hate them for not putting Vergil in it too!!

Dante413

Devils Never Cry!
you people dont get its right after DMC 3 when Vergil went into hell and fought the prince of darkness himself and then there was no more Vergil. ugh I hate it when u guys say "i wanted vergil in the series" god!! can u guys just shut up allready? I loved the anime but it could have done more with the series altogether but it was good untill the end i mean couldnt they have just done alittle bit of more details on the DT? I would have loved it even further.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Cooler than Vergil!? WHAT!?
Nah, his attitude was like in DMC2. Dry, kinda lame too. But, he is SO not coller that Vergil.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
That are personal opinions. For me (for example) Dante is always cooler than Vergil, but that doesn't mean anything;)

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
It was ok, but the fact that they didnt have uber awesome fight scenes, kind of made me angry!!! Whatever it was still okay

Rend

Necromancer
the anime wasn't bad, there was lot's of dante that's one thing, watching him fight with rebellion was watching poetry in motion

Top Bottom