• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Never Cry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
After DMC1, Dante's Devil May Cry shop should be called Devil Never Cry but it isnt. WTF? DMC2 and 4 completely ignores the fact that Dante and Trish rename the shop Devil Never Cry!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
They changed it after Dante and trish realised that things didn't set-off they way they hoped.

At the end of DMC1 it was like"hey where partners" but know it's like" come if you like".

Thats why he changed it back. It was cleared up in the Anime, but never fully explained.

Dante? Input?

Esura

Dark Esura;113579 said:
After DMC1, Dante's Devil May Cry shop should be called Devil Never Cry but it isnt. WTF? DMC2 and 4 completely ignores the fact that Dante and Trish rename the shop Devil Never Cry!

But by DMC4, Dante and Trish are partners again. WTF?

Esura

Oh kay. Makes sense now.

Trish was upset that Dante needed the blue pill and left.

jk

Esura

No one cant tell me that Trish and Dante didnt have sex at the end of DMC1. Maybe their friends with benefits relation didnt work out too well. Or she could of found out that he banged Lady! So much drama.

Devil May Cry - The Soap Opera

Trish: I think I should leave Devil Never Cry....
Dante: Huh, whats wrong with you?
Trish: I need my space Dante....
Dante: TRISH! What did I do wrong!? I can change!
Trish: Dante, its not you, its me....I'm so insecure...about myself.
Dante: If this is about Lady, I wont see her no more!
Trish: Dante.....goodbye.
Dante: NOOOOOO TRISH DONT LEAVE ME!!!!!
Trish: *closes door*

Three days later......
Dante: Man, **** that bitch! I'm changing my shop back to Devil May Cry NOW! Devil Never Cry? WTF!? Ugh.....

Keaton

Premium
^lol

You have to remember that Trish was made to look like Eva, Dantes Mother....ew! XD

Esura

Yeah.......Dante is getting a boner looking at a woman who is an exact carbon copy of his mother......ewwww. WTF was Capcom thinking, lol.

Esura

Wanking off to his hot mum while she and Vergil are sleep has to be the ultimate nasty.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
NICE !!!!!!!
do u think they woke up to the sound of him and wondering were the stickiness came from that they found on their legs

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
NICE again !!!!! :lol:
well i wouldnt put it passed him... or cuz his mum was so used to being humped by vergil she didnt take any notice. although dante must of got angry
when she called out vergils name not his

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom