• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - Role Play

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
"Yes I know, you're absouletly crazy about it," Trish said with a slight laugh. She just knew Dante too damn well. She then kicked a hell gluttony sqaure in the face before turning her guns on it. As she pumped the demon full of a lead she thought to herself. 'This is fun.'

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas decided to join in on the fun. Leaping over a Wrath, he grabbed it's bomb. "Here, let me take that load off your back!" He threw it straight up and pushed Dante and Trish out of the way. After the bomb exploded, he ran right through the smoke and kicked an Envy into a Pride. Then, materializing the new Greshall's Spine in his hand, he swung it a few times to judge it's weight. Surprisingly, it was even lighter than a stick of wood! Grabbing its hilt, he sliced right through a Greeds coffin before slicing it in half diagonally. Then, he swung the sword with all his might, making a gust of wind blow all the other demons toward Dante and Trish. Throughout the whole fight, his crest kept glowing stronger...

Doppelgamer117

Rp as *Xelicor*
Xelicor had stuck his final peak of boredom, he looked around only to find nothing interesting in DMC. "Hmph, I should check what Xevnas is doing." He opens up a portal with his weapon and see's Xevnas, Trish, and Dante in a battle with a ton of DMC3 Demons. He rushes into battle through the portal charging into a Demon. "So what have I missed?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked at his partner and smiled. "Just a few dozen demons! Where ya been, you shapeshifting knucklehead?" At this, a Pride tried to make him into chopped lizard, but Xevnas ducked out of the way and sliced the Pride in half. Xevnas looked at Xelicor. "Like the new sword?" He looked over and saw a Lust sneaking up on Dante. "Dante! Behind you!"

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Lust behind Dante exploded into a rain of gore as one curved tip of a double bladed sword was retracted from its innards. The sound of steel tearing through tissue became lost beneath the din of outraged demonic growls. More lusts, prides and wraths fell motionless to the ground with a blur of blue streaking and pirouetting in and out between the swarm of demons.

The blue whirlwind slowed, leaving the carnage of dead demons in its wake, and for an instant the hellgate itself was open and clear of demons. The double bladed sword by the name of Echo he'd been granted to use was securely sheathed.

Vergil stopped beside the sewage drain and brought forth a flask of glowing blue liquid. He tipped the mouth of the flask over the gate, and watched with obscure glee as the liquid poured in a steady stream down upon the hungry, twisted faces of the demons coming up at him.

Squeals and roars emanated from its depths for a second, and then there was a loud, tinny KABOOM that made the tar beneath his boots quake. Vergil dropped the empty flask of holy water into the sewer and turned to see that the remaining demons had fled at his unexpected return. Ignoring Dante and his entourage, Vergil looked to the curvaceous figure adorned in red silk and black lace at his side. A breeze carrying the scent of death tickled lightly through the delicate white hair swirling around her shoulders, and her eyes were as hard and unfathomable as green glaciers when she looked back at him.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
The woman gestured Vergil aside and spoke to him.
"That woman, with your brother was created by my father in the image of your mother. I was never sure what my father's intentions for her were. But as of now, she appears to be out my father's control. she now seems to be your brother's queen.."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas eyed Vergil for a second, and then turned to the woman. "First of all, who are you, and second of all, what ARE you talking about?"

Xevnas then turned to Vergil. "Well, this is a bit awkward, isn't it? At least we know each other... Oh, there's one more thing that I have to tell you... My deceased father has unlocked my power. I can use a host, but I don't need one. And I'm telling you this with the utmost respect. I'm not joking, and I'm not trying to make you angry. You have to trust me. Ask Dante, ask Trish, ask Xelicor. I'm not lying."

Xevnas waited for Vergil's no doubt stone-cold response.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil studied Xevnas quietly, and acknowledged his apology with a curt nod. He then addressed the woman beside him whilst redirecting his gaze to Trish.

"You're right, Mundus did create her. Though unlike you, Narcisse, I know exactly what her purpose was." Vergil said slowly, lifting his chin slightly and staring Trish down.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas noticed the quiet sparks that were being exchanged between Vergil and Trish.

"Vergil, what do you mean? Do you know something we don't about her?"

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I have an avid thirst for knowledge," Vergil retorted snidely. "I've been to places that would drive you insane. If you truly know who I am, as you claimed you do, then I assume your question is rhetorical."

Vergil gave Trish another withering look, and extended his hand toward Dante. "I have come to retrieve what is mine. Now hand it over, brother."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
'Vergil must want Beowulf...' Thought Xevnas. "Vergil, I can give you something better. Have the old Greshall's Spine, and use it along with Beowulf. Then you can be as strong as you were when I hosted you."

Xevnas waited for Vergil's reply.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises whispered to Xevnas."You have one idea of what i haved to do to eliminate the scarecrows,next time take me with you".

And how no one noticed him he latter screamed from behind Xevnas."And my wounds opened again so come inside right now Zeronian".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas sighed. "Alright, but I'm just going to say right now, I don't need a host any more." Xevnas melted onto Moises' skin and healed the wounds, being careful to design the wounds so that the energy could leak out without being painful to the point of being debilitating.

Once the wounds were done healing, Xevnas quickly leaped off. "I hate hosting people now. It makes me feel... Used. You must know how that feels, right?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises answered to Xevnas."well is good to know that i wont lose a friend in six hours".He whispered but in a lower tone so Vergil cant hear it."AND no i never feeled used but i thing i wont be needing your healing anymore"

After looking around the mess and looking the dead demon he feeled,that it was a good moment to ask it."What happened in the time i was out"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Allow me to explain." Xevnas said pointedly. "In the time you've been gone, Vergil has killed a bunch of religious fanatics who Dante so blindly followed, Trish keeps getting possessed by a woman demon named Narcisse, and we're heading off to destroy a hellgate. Which, by the strong glow of my crest, we shouldn't be far from."

Xevnas looked at the sewer grate, his nostrils crinkling. "And, unfortunately, I think it's down there... Care to go first?" Xevnas said, gesturing with false gentleman-like mannerisms.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises looked the sewer gate and pointed at Xevnas with his rapier,and later pointing it at the sewer gate sayed to Xevnas."No please..... you came here before me so you my friend should have the honors of going first".

After a pause he sayeto his reptile friend."You have the guts for entering there after all you haved them for leaving a Hell behind you remember?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Taking another look at the grate, again grimacing at the smell, he tore at the ground to make the hole bigger, then jumped inside. The smell was like thousands of corpses, but compared to the battles he's been through, it wasn't that bad.

"Come on, Moises. It's time to crush a hellgate."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises sayed."Well its true we cannot allow that more demons came from that place".After a pause he jumped af the hole,after he landed he smelled the dead in the air.

He After searching around for Xevnas looked him and sayed."This not going to be good for ours noses and we dont have finded the worse things yet".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas heard growling as the sludge under their feet started to quiver. "I'm pretty sure the smell's the least of our worries."

Xevnas leapt forward with the Greshall's Spine, the blade meeting the torso of an Abyss and slicing clean through without even a click. Xevnas sliced down three more and took one's scythe, throwing it to Moises. As he fought, he took a sideways glance at Moises, only to see a Hell Vanguard ready to cut him up. "Moises, behind you!" Xevnas yelled.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises reacted quickly,and cuted the head the Vanguard head but it steped back and he cut the arm hat holded the scythe as the demon screamed from pain he ended it thowing his own scythe to put end to his suffering.

Has it became sand Moises pulled his gun and shoted to a Pride in front of him, and a Lust just at the moment it was going to kill Xevnas.

He later shoted at all demons and they became sand and later mud because of the water.

He later sayed to his friend."Be carefull.....you suffer pain quick from a slash,But....me i dont because you know whats makes my power".

Top Bottom