• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - Role Play

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
"More agonizing...? As in more painful, yes?" A sadistic smile slowly spread across Julie's lips. "That sounds much more fun. A bullet to the head, a knife to the throat, and a demonic spike to the torso." She licked her lips. "Alright, babe, you're hot and whatnot, but I do enjoy living and since you plan on killing us... Xevnas, would you like the honors?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises cleared his mind and decided to help his friends."I will fight for my friends thats why i call you Guardian.....i and sorry that your first battle was again your friends but i said it, you will gain more friends if you help them":His scythe began to glow in dark aura."So you want to fight.......good a weapon with emotions,but funny still".

He began walking to his friends and grab his scythe in a hand and telled them."Might you want me to join the action".

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Isis watched three of them step forward and start to close in on her, and let out a manic, infuriated laugh that chilled the air. "How dare you challenge me! You will regret the day you ever crossed me, filty scum!"

With that, Isis lifted her hands to the sky as if in offering and crossed them. She swept her arms down, sending a frosty burst of air blowing out in all directions, and transparent, floating ice sprites appeared around her. They were attached to her with long flexible tendrils of mist that drifted in the cold air. The ice at her feet raised from the ground, weaving together and up toward her like a tree sprouting from the tar. It solidified into a jagged staff, and Isis seized hold of it.

Lifting her chin and glowering at the approaching trio from down her nose, she slammed the bottom of the staff onto the ground. The sprites around her obeyed the silent command instantly, shooting forward with shrieks more suited to banshees than sprites; their long white hair suspended in the air like Madusa-replicas, eyes as round and empty as pits, mouths dropping open further than their jaws should allow to reveal forked tongues and razor sharp fangs.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie's eyes widened, her mouth agape. "Well, this isn't good," she said simply, backing away. She raised the spike in her hand, whispered "Juls, don't fail me now," and through it at the goddess.

"Did...did I hit you?" she stammered, still backing away from it, her gun still raised: She was ready to pull the trigger at any moment.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked at the goddess, now with a spike in her gut, still standing. He couldn't look long though, as a few of the sprites attacked him, however, he easily batted them away. "It'll take more than these insects to kill someone of my abilities, you wench!"

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Isis rebounded. The sprite's shrieks became high pitched. The spike in her gut iced over, became brittle, and crumbled away, joining the blizzard-like wind swirling around her. The sprites launched their attack - one came down from above toward Moises, its arms and legs spread wide like a spider pouncing its prey.

Two more aimed for Xevnas, flitting around him in the air. One sought to sink its teeth into his scaly neck from behind, the other swooped down low and seized him firmly by the ankles. Ice began to spread from its hands onto his skin.

Another sprite circled Julie tauntingly, hissing profanities at her. It touched Sara's side, and the metal immediately froze over with a billion twinkling grains of frost.

"You will pay for your insolence!" Isis screeched.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
"My...my gun," Julie sniffed, looking down at her precious gun.

She looked up at the sprite circling. "You bitch!" Julie shrieked. "How dare you!?" She quickly holstered the gun and grabbed her combat knife and slashed at the sprite.

It's not working! she thought in disbelief, frantically looking around her. Her eyes saw Moises and Xevnas, but she could care less.

She fell to her knees, dropping her knife in the process, and frantically reached for her gun. The knife and others long forgotten as she concentrated on trying to fix the gun.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked down at his ankles, noticing the ice forming around them. "Oh crap! Get the **** off of me!" Xevnas kicked as hard as he could, shattering the ice and managing to smack one of the sprites. It's scream was annoying, but he could care less. He was more concerned about the sprite that was trying to sink it's teeth into his soft neck. He quickly jumped up and batted it with his tail, seemingly breaking it's jaw. "I told you, it's going to take more than this!" Xevnas ran over to Julie, mourning over her frozen gun. Xevnas snatched the gun and hit it on the ground, shattering the ice and leaving the gun without so much as a scratch. "Quit mourning over it and USE it!"

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Eris watched Isis with the same disinterested stare she always wore, as the goddess made her appearance. The provocation worked, then. At least, enough to summon the wrath of a goddess.

Xevnas, Moises and Julie, as the human woman was known, attacked the goddess, saying something about a cause. Eris simply stood a distance away and watched with a sense of idle curiosity. Finally, she heard Isis screech, "You will pay for your insolence!"

The trickster stepped forward and stood in a slightly arrogant posture, with arms at her side.

"Insolent? Us? Look who's talking," she smirked and taunted. Then she turned to the three who were currently on her side, "Rock on, fellas!" as she raised the Ashura in an attacking stance. She twirled the blade around in a mocking gesture before charging forward, then changing direction in midstep and dashing towards a sprite. She sliced that one in half, and air tricked away from another that tried to freeze her to the ground.

Eris reappeared right above that sprite, and brought down the Ashura upon its head, laughing as it hit.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The sprite divided itself into two as the Ashura cut through its misty body, and the sprites turned on Eris with fingers outspread and their fury doubled. One came in low, the other high, both soaring toward her with gleaming teeth.

Isis tilted back her head and laughed - a demented, sadistic laugh that sounded through the air like a waterfall. "You cannnot defeat me! I am the Goddess of the frozen depths! I bring the cold breath of death upon those who oppose meeeee!"

With that, the sprites doubled their attack force. Isis raised her staff, and the rain poured down harder, faster, merging with the thick mist to blind the lesser creatures before her.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas didn't need his eyesight to find his mark. His heightened hearing and sense of smell were enough. Besides, with the hisses these things were making, he wasn't sure he even NEEDED his above-average hearing. As one attempted to put it's claws in his back, he grabbed it's face and absorbed it's magic power, turning it into a statue of ice. He did this to two more, and then slunk behind Eris. "Eris, do something! She'll freeze us all if we just keep toying around!" Xevnas allowed more of the rain to seep into his body, causing just the faintest twinge of pain as his skin stretched again. "Isis, I can't see you, but rest assured, you'll be demon fodder once I'm done with you!" Xevnas spread his fingers out, and from each finger sprouted a sharp blade of pure water, capable of cutting metal. "Your power will be absorbed, contemptuous goddess!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises was moving his legs and arms to scare the sprites he starting to frozen he them went in dt and the dark mist killed the sprites."Too good i dont feel nothing,too bad sometimes it is too".He began shooting with his weapon each sprite them he looked Xevnas blade and sayed."Hey end this already i will help you".He them slashed thin air with Guardian it created a portal for Xevnas."Hey go for it".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas jumped through the portal, flying out from behind Isis and stabbed her, then he jammed his sword up, then down, filleting Isis. However, something was wrong. Why were the sprites still attacking...? Xevnas stomped on Isis' head, crushing it, but still the sprites did not relent. "Something's wrong. Isn't she supposed to be dead? Crap, this is gonna turn into a video game, where the villain is all "haha I have a second form!" Dammit..."

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie picked up her gun and stood up. "Thanks, dude," she said, beaming. "Now that Sara got better, we can get down to business."

Julie raise her weapon at the goddess. "Eat lead, bitch!" A volley of bullets rained onto Isis, but it didn't affect her in the slightest. "This might not go too well... Time to use my brain."

Julie dodged the sprites as she thought aloud, "She's made of ice... What would kill her?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas, all too late, realized that this probably wasn't the real Isis. The clone melted away like ice. Xevnas was tired of this game. It was time to end it. "Dammit, Isis! Show yourself!" Xevnas grabbed a torch and dashed the contents onto his sword, setting it alight. "As long as I hold this sword, this fire will continue to burn, and it's not leaving my grasp. For a goddess, you're power against fire seems rather... limited."

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie clapped! "Perfect, Xevnas! Now, you might wanna move. I'm gonna shoot the torch." She licked her lips and smiled. "Too easy."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked at Julie quizzically, but moved anyway. He stood at her side. "What exactly do you have planned? Something special?" Another sprite's shriek split the air, only to be silenced as Xevnas absorbed it's magical power, once again leaving a lifeless husk. The nice thing about this is that when the sprites died, Isis seemed to die a bit as well. Maybe there was a way to win this after all...

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
"I'm gonna make it go BOOM! Duh." Julie looked at him. "What did you think I was gonna do? Waste my bullets and shoot her in the head?"

She rolled her eyes and aimed her gun. "So long, bitch." a sadistic smile played on her lips as she pulled the trigger.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Julie's plan to blow up the torch worked... A bit too well. As the torch exploded, bits of shrapnel went everywhere, including towards Julie and Xevnas. Xevnas jumped in front of Julie, protecting her from the blast. He could take it, he was a demon after all. Such strange fate for him to be protecting a human woman, but no matter. If she was an ally, she was an ally, even if she was weak. Why? Because she had guts. She had fire. She had passion. These were all qualities that made her more than just attractive in Xevnas' eyes, and he wasn't going to let her plan go up in smoke.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
The force of the explosion knocked Julie on her behind, and she shielded her face, expecting something from the explosion to hit, and kill, her. But when nothing did, she opened her eyes.

"Thanks, Xevnas..." She looked around him. "Is she dead?" I hope she isn't. She was fun to play with.

Top Bottom