• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz opens a portal at the other end are moises and resa. ziz's shadow flows through the portal and surounds moises. the shadow moves closer to moises and attempts to trap him in place.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises notices the shadow trying to trap him, he maked his wings grow and the fire stoped Ziz shadow from traping here."Help...anyone....the rapier....Tyther".

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz looks at moises " if you want help you should cooperate. if i hold you in place your other personality wont be able to stop tyther. so try to move those wings out of my way." ziz decides not to wait for moises to act and fires 4 shots from DH-13. aiming two at each wing.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises simply maked his wings quickly go down and they embraced him, the bullets missing, he created a shield of fire and he was protected by the fires of hell.

OOC: Darkslayer, you should ask roleplayers before copying their characters skills.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz's shadow wrapped around the shield " not quite what i was looking for but that works. now stay there until tyther shows up."

OOC: but the point of that power is that he can do any move that has been used against him. if i had to ask that whould negate the point of the skill and take far too long. i whould have to ask every time anyone did anything new.

if you had a problem with it why are you waiting until now say something. ziz copyed that portal ability a while ago and has used it alot.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: Just telling that, because not everyone will accept their power beind copied, i accept that you copied the portals, but everyone is different.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: I do. He should only keep his own powers. Taking others makes him too overpowered, and plus, no one likes a copycat. It makes you look unimaginative.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
OOC: copying an ablity dosn't really make him more powerful it just gives him more ways to use that power. and it is not his primary method of fighting he uses his swords and his shadow manipulation. he uses copyed moves when he needs to. in the current situation he whould be at a major disadvantage if he wasn't able to use the portals.

hold on a minute didn't tyther copy solid's crystal powers. he was suddenly able to use powers he wasn't able to before not long after solid used those powers. and solid himself said the move was an imitation.

and you were aware of ziz using moves from others for a while. remember the weapon in my dmc5 thread called mirror shard. you complemented it and that weapon entirely consists of mimicry of low level demons.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: I know, but it shouldn't be able to copy everything.

And since both Tyther and Solid have auras, they can do the same moves. It was only natural instinct that Tyther would try something that he knew could already be done.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: Also both Tyther and Solid share the same blood so they have the ame blood powers, only that Solid is older that Tyther.

BIC: Moises was inside the shield, Blood was tooking hold again of his body, Moises screamed from the inside."Tyther be quick, the next time Blood comes he will be more powerful".

OOC: Just impale the rapier, i do the rest

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther leaped forward, holding the rapier out and stabbed Moises through the chest-hole. The rapier glowed a faint purple in response, and Tyther jumped back to watch whatever was about to happen.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises smiled, and nodded his head, the wings extended breaking the shield and became just white feathers, his coat returned to his black normal color, his horns became mist, and the rapier changed from the red rapier to a black version of it with red lines.

"Thank you Tyther, but...".

All he wounds Moises has gotten in his life opened, sending a wawe of blood that hit everyone present, he fell to the ground, looking at the sky.

OOC: That was the price for keeping his life.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
OOC: Bravo, bravo! A nice cinematic ending to the amazing fight scene! Though I did like the fact that Tyther learned Solid's signature move. I also have no problem with Ziz being able to use any of Solid's moves, just because he can copy it doesn't mean he can beat Solid at his own game... or any of your characters for that matter guys. Simply enjoy Darkslayer's character abilities, and find a way around the fact he can use your own character's moves... against you! XD

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: But Darkslayer, i think there are some kind of powers you cannot copy, like a dragon ability to breath fire, or a dog ability to smell from afar.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz sits down. the aura surronding him fades. he starts breathing heavily. the wound in his stomach reopens. as blood pours from it. he takes something out of his pocket. a small object shaped like a five-pointed star. it glows and then turns into dust. his wound stops bleeding and closes. " crap, that was not fun. another hit like that and i whould have been dead." ziz tries to stand but is to exausted " those stupid portals take way to mutch energy to make. i am definitly going to avoid using those again unless i really have to"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther walked over to Moises, tears streaming from his eyes, making dark streaks in his fur. He sat down next to Moises, smiling. "Glad to have you back, man."

Top Bottom