• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz laughed " well if that will work you don't need to know what i was planning. give me the rapier i have a better chance of hitting him. if you notice there was another hole in him that wasn't there when he came here."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther put the rapier in his belt loop. "He's my friend, I should do it. I don't care about skill, this is my job." He passed Ziz and sneered at him. "Besides, only the heart hole will work. I don't think shoving it into a fresh wound will do much good."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz laughed " well if you don't need my help i will just go home" inside ziz is a little less confident. ' what is going on i should have been able to stop that attack. i have beaten enemys far stronger with no trouble. maybie i should go home and try to figure out what the issue is.'
ziz dosn't show any sign of those thoughts.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther ignored Ziz and ripped a hole through the dimensions with Guardian, walking through, he saw a huge white space with many other portals abounding. In the middle of it all was Moises. "Hey! This ends here, Blood!" He called to Moises.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz followed " i guess i should make sure everything works out" he looks at moises " yo, numbskull stop causing trouble. this is getting annoying. you messed up my favorite shirt. you better hope that tyther can stop you because my idea is a bit more painful for you"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises looked to them he smirked, fire and blood was coming from the thousands portals that opened around him, his wings became just fire, no feathers, his horns grow and changed to the point of being the size of Moises rapier, his skin became palid.

His hair became from red to white, his coat remained the same, energy formed in his hands, in one the energy became a red katana, in the other it became a white katana.

Moises removed part of his coat and show the hole in his chess, them he speaked to the two."Fear, cause this is the end of you, i see my avatar telled you how to make him return to normality, but i will never be killed, i will come again".

OOC: Now i readed the RPs rules, the truht is that you can hit when you want, but you must always offer the opponent a chance to miss.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther pulled the rapier out of his belt loop and pointed it at Moises. "You're a fool. Power only nets you nothing. That's how useless it is. True power comes from the heart, and that..." He paused as he went into a fighting stance. "Is what you LACK, Blood!" He looked at Ziz, a serious look on his face. "Ready to kick some flaming tail?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I arent who lacks a heart, this avatar lacks one, i am his spiritual heart, if that woman didnt havent sealed the power from this man, this would have ended before we even met". Thousands of fireballs formed around Moises, a aura was forming behind him, tooking form slowly, but cant be telled what it is.

The red katana pointed at Tyther and the fireballs flyed to him".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther summoned his blue aura and deflected the fireballs, but just barely. His power was more than Tyther had imagined. "It'll take more than that to stop me!" He said, but his words didn't reflect his thoughts. He summoned hundreds of blue crystals, but he decided that was inadequate. Instead, he formed all the crystals into crystal clones of himself and Ziz. "Ziz, tell it to fight for you, and it will."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises used his white katana and pointed it to the Ziz clones, a white ray formed in the tip of the blade, it was shooted, and it hit one of them, the ray was shooted and killed the clone of Ziz

"I forget to tell you, if the rapier end in my hands, anione that holded it before will die".

OOC: Dont worry DT, i wont try to kill you. I might try to grab the rapier, but i will fail.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther sent his clone to attack on Moises' left while he himself leapt to the right. "I'm right here!" The clone shouted in a distorted voice. "Come and get me!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises smirked, he pointed his weapons to both the clone and Tyther, the red katana was charging a gigant fireball to the clone.

The white katana was charging a storm of rays to Tyther.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Both Tyther and his clone smirked. They both leaped in front of Moises and said in unison, "You're finished!" They looked at each other and Tyther summoned Guardian, the clone creating a clone of Guardian out of crystal. "Moises, don't make us do this." They said in perfect harmony.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"And who sayed that Moises was the controller in this body?". Moises opened a portal below him, the portal leaved him in other place in the white space, he pointed again his weapoms to the Tythers and they shooted the fireball and the ray.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
While Tyther got out of the way in time, his clone was less fortunate and ended up losing an arm. Tyther held his hand out and disbanded the clone, turning it into hundreds of blue crystals, all speeding towards Moises. However, they were only a distraction so that Tyther could slip behind Moises and stab his heart-hole.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises smirked, his wings grow and taked the size of three times his, he wawed them and fire went to the cristals destroying them, Moises created another portal and jumped in it, ending in the mountains where they were before.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther jumped after Moises, just as the portal closed. He pulled out his cell phone and called Resa's number.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises was kneeling on the snow of the mountains, his body had a struggle in his mind, Moises normal form was in a dark place, they were some red eyes that were the only thing that could be looked."I will not let you, kill my friends this time, this time we win". The eyes stared at Moises."I am your life, i am Blood, dont worry after all we both lose something when the rapier is impaled".

Moises body started moving, it walked in the snowy mountains, with his fire wings burning everything, he spot Resa."Resa....Help....Me".

Top Bottom