• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"No problem". All Moises wounds healed thanks to his DT, he wawed his new wings and flyed in the sky, he looked at Resa."I can open a portal, if you follow me, we end in Ziz shot, or in heaven".

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
OOC: ziz shop is protected against things like that so any demon that tried it whould end up at least 100 feet away from the shop. and ziz would know they are coming.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
When Solid got back into town, he tried to enter Ziz's shop, but was stopped by a strange force. "no doubt Ziz doesn't want just anyone waltzing into his shop... I guess I'll knock then." Solid reluctantly knocked at the door then waited for Ziz to open the door, IF he opened the door.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa and the rest made it to Ziz's shop. She looked at Solid and then replied. "If he doesn't give me back my diamond... I'm gonna be ****ed." she crossed her arms over her chest.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises already cancelled his DT and all his wounds were already healed."You know...maybe i should stay out, after that battle i doubt he is happy to see me".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther gave Moises a lopsided grin. "I'm pretty sure he knows you weren't yourself. He's not that stupid, although he acts like a two-year old. And if he doesn't give us the diamond..." Tyther summoned his blue aura. "Then he'll get what he deserves. Just because he can move fast doesn't mean he can dodge something that surround him on all sides. And I'm pretty sure I have more willpower than he does."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa nodded. "I can't believe he took my diamod without telling me!" she shook her head, trying to keep her angier down. "Ziz if you won't let us in, I'll break down the door"! she shouted.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther kicked the door, nearly breaking it's hinges. "Ziz, next kick is bringing the door down, and I'm not paying for it. Get out here, and give us the diamond, you greedy bastard!"

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz opened the door. " resa i knew you couldn't stand to be without me" ziz looked around " wait you brought the rest of them. crap that must mean that your here on business. so what is it that you are so worried about."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther scowled. "Yeah. Nice job taking it without permission. What, you think you're more important than all of us combined or what?"

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz replyed " someone had to put it somewhere safe. or did you miss the part where moises' other personality tried to take it " he looks over at moises " not your fault but still... it happend and i had to do something"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Well, I want it back." Resa said. "I'm going to distory it. So, please, I want it back. Now."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz replys " chill. i'll give it back but its not here. and there is a bit of a problem. the place is hard to get to. and anyone with demonic power other than me that goes there will die. i was very careful to make sure the place was safe. even the power in a possesed person is enough to set off the wards. but i can protect one person from the it ." ziz grins " so it will have to be just the two of us."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa put her hand on Tyther shoulder. "I'll go." She said. "Just you and me. As soon as we get there, we get it and go. Understand? No funny stunts. Got it?"

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz acts offended " how could you say a thing like that. its almost like you don't trust me, you know that really hurts"

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz reluctantly opens a portal. " i wish i could just walk but its to far away. and we will still have to walk some. i can't put a portal right next to the wards" ziz gestures towards the portal " ladies first"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Solid, Tyther, Moises.." Resa replied as she moved towards the portal. "I'll be back soon. Head back to the Knight Bar and wait for me."

Top Bottom