• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Cosplay

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
So I was just wondering. We all love Devil May Cry, does anyone cosplay any of the characters.
I actually do cosplay as Trish. I just finished the corset, and I just need a wig. My hair is dyed red. Not dying it blonde. I will post pictures later, right now it's too dark in my room to take any.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I want to cosplay as Lady from devil may cry or gloria or Gloria from devil may cry 4. lol But not sure. I might just do the Lady cosplay. ;3

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I am also planning on cosplay as my OC, Meg. If that goes over well, I might also cosplay another couple of OCs of mine. Maybe, Narcisse, Shara, and Tiffanie. LOL.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I have considered doing a version of Kat. It would be my version from my story when she dimension hops.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
If I could, I'd cosplay as Dante, probably go for the DMC2 outfit since it's my favorite. Would settle for DMC1, DMC4, or even DmC

But not DMC3, it's my favorite of the series, but I don't have the abs. Maybe if I drop at-least 50 lbs XD

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Just throwing this out.

2qleq2v.jpg

e1c45d.png

She pulls off a very, VERY convincing Nevan.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I was part of a DMC3 group cosplay once...and the less I think about that incident, the better.

And no, I'm not saying who I cosplayed as, because enough people on this thread probably know who I was forced to be, and know just how horrific of time that was for me. :grumpy:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Ah, Nevan is a dream cosplay of mine. I will do that one when I reach my goal weight. I just don't feel comfortable showing my stomach right now. Plus it would probably be a photoshoot only cosplay, because there is no way, I would walk around a con like that.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Exactly! I would post some pics of me, cosplaying Trish but I need two things before I take pictures. A wig and boots.

Top Bottom