• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 5 ( because capcom dosn't seem to want to do it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Storm Silves;301543 said:
What weapons would he have?

Rebellion and Ebony and Ivory but you knew that . the rest I will get to tomorrow ( l literaly have to get off the computer right now.)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Dante's Styles:
Swordmaster:"a style that takes the user's close combat abilities to their absolute limits"
Tactics: stay close to the enemy and use devil arms to deal damage. use Swordmaster moves
Benifits: close range attacks become faster and deal more damage, the Swordmaster style levels up faster.

Gunslinger: " this style expands the user's ranged combat abilities using guns in imaginative ways to deal more damage"
Tactics: Keep your distance and use guns to damage enemies. use Gunslinger moves
Benefits: improve guns rate of fire and damage. the Gunslinger style levels up faster.

Trickster: " evade enemy attacks and move freely around the battlefield"
Tactics: evade enemy attacks and keep moving. use Trickster moves
Benifits: " increased movement speed, evasive moves ( eg. side roll) become more effective. Trickster style levels up faster.

Royal Guard: " defend against enemy attacks and build up energy"
Tactics: stand your ground and block enemy attacks with Devil Arms and Guns. use Royal Guard moves.
Benifits: Dante takes less damage from enemy attacks. Royal Guard style levels up faster.
Weapons:
Devil Arms
starting weapons:

Rebellion ( signature weapon): non elemental sword; based on the DMC3 moveset and appearence
Vendetta : non elemental sword; from DMC2; moveset based on Dante's DMC2 moveset.
Heracles: earth element gauntlets; new to this game; similer moveset to Gilgamesh from DMC4

story weapons ( weapons found during the charicter's story)

Death Sentence: non elemental sword; from DMC1( was not useable as a weapon in that game); moveset based on tactics and moves Vergil would use ( sword and unarmed moves):found at the end of mission 1
Abigor: non elemental lance; high attack speed
Nightmare Xi: demonic sword; blade formed from pure energy; found during chapter 5
Yamato: Dark element Katana; from DMC3; moveset uses both Yamato and Rebellion; taken from the boss at the end of Chapter 8.
Nightfang: Dark element shortsword; taken from Nyx at the end of chapter 9

secret weapons ( found while playing as the owner of the weapon in another charicters story)

Alastor: lightning element sword; from DMC1; moveset based on Dante's DMC1 sword moveset
Nevan: lightning element scyth/guitar; from DMC3; new moveset with more emphasis on the scyth form.
Lucifer: non elemental weapon; creates exploding swords; from DMC4: new moveset

Guns:
starter weapons:

Ebony and Ivory(signature weapon): dual pistols; expanded moveset
Coyote-A: double barrel shotgun; expanded moveset
Missle launcher: from DMC2; expanded moveset

story weapons:

Hades: demonic gun: medium power and rate of fire
Darius Gamma: demonic gun: high power low rate of fire.
Nightmare Iota: wind element demonic gun; fires bursts of focused air; high rate of fire low power
Nightmare Delta: ice element demonic gun; fires a beam of energy that freezes the target; based on Nightmare's main cannon
Nightmare Theta: fire element demonic gun; fires spheres of explosive demonic energy

secret weapons:
Spiral: anti tank rife; from DMC3
Submachine Guns: dual submachine guns; from DMC2
Nightmare Beta: Demonic gun; attacks reflect off walls and go through enemies

underwater gun(underwater guns are found the first time a charicter is used in a mission that requires the charicter to fight underwater in any story) :
Nightmare Mu: underwater weapon only: water element demonic gun; fires focused bursts of water.
Dante's story weapons will all be new weapons found in hell i want dante to have 10 story weapons at minimum ( 5 of each). so two more devil arms and 5 guns and we can get started on the movesets.

Dante's secret weapons will be weapons he has used in previous games and will be found during the Earth story. ( mostly around his shop) i have already decided on three Devil Arms and that seems like enough so we just need to pick three guns from previous games and decide what missions he can find his secret weapons in.

Devil Trigger: based on the DMC2 devil trigger appearence with the addition of armor similer to the armor on Sparda's demon form: the armor will change depending on the Devil Hearts equipped; wings provided by the Aerial Heart will be batlike.
Majin form: unaffected by equipped Devil Hearts. air raid always useable. improved stat increases ( not as much as in DMC2 but still enough to notice) apearence based on the first battle against Mundus in DMC1.
Dante has two ways to use the Majin form; 1.Dante automaticly enters the Majin form if you activate Devil Trigger when his health is low 2. there is a gauge below the Devil gauge. the Majin form gauge increases as you take damage. to activate Majin form hold LB the Majin form gauge will drain and the runes in the Devil gauge will change color release LB and Dante will be in the Majin form until all the different Devil gauge runes that changed color are used up.
Devil Hearts; work the same way as they do in DMC2. i haven't decided which ones to include.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas

In-Game Description: "A demon hailing from a place in Hell that knows very little war, known as the Heaven of Hell. He fought alongside Sparda during the fight against Argosax, but was left behind and abandoned. He began to harbor resentment towards Sparda, and took it out on Sparda's son Dante, whom he mistook for Sparda. After Dante spared his life, he decided to turn his back on the demons who live only for war, and devoted his life to his new "master"."

Appearance: Muscular and covered in dark green to black scales. Long snout with a blind left eye. Long claws on his hands and feet, and wears a gold amulet with an amethyst embedded on it. He has a long tail and wears shorts, but no shirt.

Basic Controls
A = jump
B = style attack
X = gun attack
Y = sword attack
Left Stick = movement
Right Stick = camera
LB = switch sword/sword mode
RB = switch guns
LT = Lock-on
RT = Blood Frenzy
R3 = Change Lock-On target

Styles

Heaven of Hell: A style that relies on quick, flighty attacks and the whip attribute of Xevnas' weapon.

Judgment Drive: A style that uses strong, slow attacks and relies on Xevnas' heavy sword weapon.

Weapons

Devil Arms

Greshall's Spine: A unique blade that can segment into a whip. Can be utilized in both forms separately or, during Power Mode, at the same time for devastating effect.
NOTE: Takes up two inventory slots due to having two separate modes.

??? = Will fill in later.

Guns

Jackal's Cry = A singular .45 caliber pistol with high stopping power, but little actual strength. Easily stuns enemies, but is ineffective on armored enemies.

Drill Breaker = A tank-buster rifle. Designed to get rid of armored enemies easily. Uses bullets with grooves carved into them to drill through targets.

Hysteric Lancer = A multi-tube rocket launcher that must be reloaded after every shot, but does an insane amount of damage.

Power Up Modes

Blood Frenzy: If using Greshall's Spine, chains whip and sword combos into one combo. If not, enhances Xevnas like normal DT. Tinges his scales red and makes his eyes bleed.

Cold Form: Activated automatically when in a dire situation. Xevnas' scales turn blue and he becomes much faster, but weaker. This form is designed to allow you to run from a fight and recuperate.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Storm Silves;301679 said:
Xevnas

In-Game Description: "A demon hailing from a place in Hell that knows very little war, known as the Heaven of Hell. He fought alongside Sparda during the fight against Argosax, but was left behind and abandoned. He began to harbor resentment towards Sparda, and took it out on Sparda's son Dante, whom he mistook for Sparda. After Dante spared his life, he decided to turn his back on the demons who live only for war, and devoted his life to his new "master"."

Appearance: Muscular and covered in dark green to black scales. Long snout with a blind left eye. Long claws on his hands and feet, and wears a gold amulet with an amethyst embedded on it. He has a long tail and wears shorts, but no shirt.

Basic Controls
A = jump
B = style attack
X = gun attack
Y = sword attack
Left Stick = movement
Right Stick = camera
LB = switch sword/sword mode
RB = switch guns
LT = Lock-on
RT = Blood Frenzy
R3 = Change Lock-On target

Styles

Heaven of Hell: A style that relies on quick, flighty attacks and the whip attribute of Xevnas' weapon.

Judgment Drive: A style that uses strong, slow attacks and relies on Xevnas' heavy sword weapon.

Weapons

Devil Arms

Greshall's Spine: A unique blade that can segment into a whip. Can be utilized in both forms separately or, during Power Mode, at the same time for devastating effect.
NOTE: Takes up two inventory slots due to having two separate modes.

Guns

Jackal's Cry = A singular .45 caliber pistol with high stopping power, but little actual strength. Easily stuns enemies, but is ineffective on armored enemies.

Drill Breaker = A tank-buster rifle. Designed to get rid of armored enemies easily. Uses bullets with grooves carved into them to drill through targets.

Hysteric Lancer = A multi-tube rocket launcher that must be reloaded after every shot, but does an insane amount of damage.

Power Up Modes

Blood Frenzy: If using Greshall's Spine, chains whip and sword combos into one combo. If not, enhances Xevnas like normal DT. Tinges his scales red and makes his eyes bleed.

Cold Form: Activated automatically when in a dire situation. Xevnas' scales turn blue and he becomes much faster, but weaker. This form is designed to allow you to run from a fight and recuperate.

in this game weapon switching is done with the D-pad to allow use of more weapons and all styles are useable at once. and the movesets are large enought that a weapon with two forms could still work as just one weapon. right analong stick is used for one of the styles. ( if a game with this much in it was ever actually made. making the camera work without help from the player wouldn't be that much extra work)

here is what i think would work best:( if i am messing up your charicter too badly feel free to tell me)

A- jump
B- Judgement Drive/Heaven of Hell( switch with RT)
X- gun attack
Y- sword attack
Left Stick- movement
LB-Blood Frenzy
RB- Lock on ( change target with LS)
D-pad- switch weapons

Styles:
Judgement Drive: " a slow powerful style that deals as mutch damage as possible with each strike"
Tactics: attack the enemy at close range, charge shots with guns and Judgement Drive style moves.
Benifits; increased damage with Devil arms and guns.
( i'm thinking the this should be like Xevnas' version of swordmaster. the normal moves for his weapons would be quick stylish moves ( eg. Greshall's Spine's whip form ) with Judgement Drive using a secondary form for more powerful moves ( eg. Greshall's Spine's sword form)
Heaven of Hell: " a lightning quick style that focuses on mobility and speed over damage"
Tactics: use hit and run tactics and Heaven of Hell style moves.
( i'm thinking that it would be good to make this a unarmed style. he does have claws he really should use them and a bite move or two wouldn't hurt)
???( LT): another style ( support or defensive would probably be best ( eg. Royal Guard) or a special ability other than the ones you have already listed

???( right analog stick/RS)- a style in where direction plays an important role ( usually movement based ( eg. Trickster)

( no slacking. you don't want Xevnas to be less useful than the other charicters do you)

Blood Frenzy- improves Xevnas' attack power and changes the moveset for his weapon; his scales turn blood red.
Cold Form- activated when Xevnas' health is low; increases his speed and allows for more evasive moves; his scales turn light blue.

Weapons:

Devil Arms:( we should give all his DAs two forms ( one fast, one powerful)so make a list of pairs of weapon types)
starting weapons:
Greshall's Spine ( signature weapon): non elemental whip/sword;( need more information what other distinctive traits does it have)
???
???
Story weapon ( since he only has one chapter in the story we can only give him one more of each type in the story)
???
Secret weapon: ( this is where most weapons for secondary charicters will be)
???
Guns:
Starting weapons:
Jackal's Cry: ( signature weapon).45 pistol; low damage but stuns enemies easily

Drill Breaker: anti-tank rifle; distictive drill like bullets

Hysteric Lancer: multi tube rocket launcher:

Story weapon: ( since his only chapter in in Hell the gun he finds in his story will have to be demonic)
???
Secret weapons:
???
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
for now lets focus on coming up with more weapons for Dante we can fill in the rest of Xevnas' information later

list as many Devil Arm and Gun ideas as you can think of we will give Dante what he needs and save the rest for other charicters.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Hey! I know I'm late,but could I enter to the team? If I could,I'd be of great help.If not,just tell me.Well,anyways,if I could enter,I would like to have Fenkier(My character) as a secret char.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Heh, wow. I'm not sure if we have room to squeeze more characters in, so if we make an SE, we'll consider it, a'ight?

DA ideas? Well, I had a gauntlet idea called Echo. I think you might remember that one from one of our ideas that didn't come to pass.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
I was thinking on some additional Villain arc.It's like a Playtrough with the villains...Or a respective look-a-like costume for a look-a-like character...
SE exclusive!

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
1. there is no need to join this is not a club if you have an idea say it( just take into account that it might not get in ). but don't just throw out a random idea whenever it pops into your head. at the moment we are working on weapons so make a list of every weapon idea you can think of.

2.we cannot add any more characters to the story but we might be able to add in another secret charicter or two but not now we can worry about that later.

3. no Special Edition. if an idea fits it gets in if it doesn't it doesn't.

4. we do not have enough room for an additional arc and this game doesn't have any villains worth giving their own story. they are not the important part of this game's story.

5. i repeat weapon ideas now everything else later.

Devil Arm ideas:
Echo: gauntlet: ( i don't remember it so i need more information)[Storm Silves]
Kazetaiga-Ryuudo: wind element dual wakizashi;extremely high speed attacks [DS13] ( an old idea of mine originally planned as one of Ziz weapons i have decided to give it to someone else)
Nightmare Epsilon: Lance; based on Nightmare's spike attack [DS13]

Gun ideas: ( since Dante's part of the story is in Hell we are going to need more demonic guns)
Hades: the basic demonic gun; fires small bursts of demonic energy medium power and rate of fire; attaches to the users arm.[ DS13]
Nightmare Delta: ice element demonic gun; fires a beam of energy that freezes the target; based on Nightmare's main cannon[DS13]
Nightmare Zeta: a group of small spheres that fire small bursts of demonic energy like a machine gun: based on one of nightmares attacks[DS13]
Nightmare Eta and Heta- dual demonic guns [DS13]
Nightmare Theta- fire element demonic gun-fires spheres of explosive demonic energy[DS13]

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Kay...I meaned if we have some villain that has attacks or weapons similar to some character,we could give the character that villain's costume,just like Sparda with Dante in Dmc3.(Sparda was not a villain but you get my point.).

Weapon Ideas:

1-Letaz: A Double-edged sword;unique gameplay.
2-Navis: A Single-edged sword;plays very similar to Rebellion.
3-Cestas: A Thunder Nunchaku;Brother of Cerberus.

Gun Ideas:

1-Niitehs: A Pair of Shotguns.
2-Darius Gamma: An Artemis-like spirit-gun;Drains life,however kills in one shot.(slow as hell).

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Danzye371;302321 said:
Kay...I meaned if we have some villain that has attacks or weapons similar to some character,we could give the character that villain's costume,just like Sparda with Dante in Dmc3.(Sparda was not a villain but you get my point.).

i suppose we could do that.
Danzye371;302321 said:
Weapon Ideas:

1-Letaz: A Double-edged sword;unique gameplay.
2-Navis: A Single-edged sword;plays very similar to Rebellion.
3-Cestas: A Thunder Nunchaku;Brother of Cerberus.

Gun Ideas:

1-Niitehs: A Pair of Shotguns.
2-Darius Gamma: An Artemis-like spirit-gun;Drains life,however kills in one shot.(slow as hell).
1. before i can use your sword ideas i need to know what makes them unique if they are the same as any other sword there is no point in using them
2. the nunchaku idea is definitly in.
3. dual shotguns should be interesting i'll give them to somebody.
4.a gun that kills in one hit wouldn't be stylish and a weapon that drains the users life would just be a pain. however we can make Darius Gamma just a high power, low rate of fire demonic gun.
5.do any of these names mean anything or did you just make them up

weapon ideas

Devil Arm ideas:
Echo: gauntlet: ( i don't remember it so i need more information)[Storm Silves]
Kazetaiga-Ryuudo: wind element dual wakizashi;extremely high speed attacks
[DS13] ( an old idea of mine originally planned as one of Ziz weapons i have decided to give it to someone else)
Nightmare Epsilon: non elemental demonic lance; based on Nightmare's spike attack [DS13]
Cestas: lightning element nunkchaku; similer to Cerebus.[Danzye]
Nightmare Omicron: non elemental demonic gauntlet:
Nightmare Phi: non elemental demonic sword ; can change form[DS13]
Nightmare Omega: non elemental demonic armor; manipulates energy; DT turns the user to crystal [Storm Silves] (made in an old thread)
Phantom: fire/earth element lance; Devil Arm made from the demon Phantom[DS13]
Griffon: lightning/wind element claws; Devil Arm made from the demon Griffon[DS13]
Berial: fire element sword; Devil Arm made from the demon Berial[DS13]

Gun ideas: ( since Dante's part of the story is in Hell we are going to need more demonic guns)
Hades: the basic demonic gun; fires small bursts of demonic energy medium power and rate of fire; attaches to the users arm.[ DS13]
Nightmare Delta: ice element demonic gun; fires a beam of energy that freezes the target; based on Nightmare's main cannon[DS13]
Nightmare Zeta: a group of small spheres that fire small bursts of demonic energy like a machine gun: based on one of nightmares attacks[DS13]
Nightmare Eta and Heta ; dual demonic guns [DS13]
Nightmare Theta: fire element demonic gun; fires spheres of explosive demonic energy[DS13]
Niitehs: dual shotguns [Danzye]
Nightmare Iota: wind element demonic gun; fires bursts of focused air; high rate of fire low power[DS13]
Nightmare Kappa: earth element demonic gun: fires spears made of stone; high power low rate of fire [DS13]
Nightmare Lambda: lightning element demonic gun; fires bolts of electricity
Nightmare Mu; underwater weapon only: water element demonic gun; fires focused bursts of water.[Darth Angelo]( made in an old thread. the thread was made to create weapon ideas for my games so i'm sure he won't mind)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Echo looks like a bluish form of Beowulf, but slightly larger to incorporate the technology they hold. They allow the user to move at super fast speed to the point where they seem to throw thirty punches per single punch. However, due to the extreme speed, the contact time with the enemy is much smaller than a normal punch and doesn't do much damage alone. Stacked up, though, these punches can do an immense amount of physical harm.

Time-elemental, as every DMC game except 4 has at least one way to mess with time.

jackiexylon

Just wanna share some ideas ^^

Devil Arm Ideas:

Fierce- a one-handed sword made from the deepest depths of the underworld./unique creation
(enables to change sword element from ‏fire,Ice,Wind and earth ingame)

Ravenous- Dual-Gladius that has the ability to drain the life of an opponent./unique creation
(Saps an opponents life for every slash)

Abigor- a lance that grants speed and power of a thousand men to the owner./unique creation
(Increases run speed and attack speed on any Devil Arm/gun as long as this weapon is equipped)

Chimera- Thunder Elemental Gauntlets that delivers deadly blows to opponents./unique creation
(Skill: Surprise Upper, A skill that Uppercuts 2 to 4 opponents to the air, Skill: Surprise Finish, Connected with Roar upper, does a devastating combo, damaging opponents in mid air with a knock-down finish)

Gun Ideas:

Hecate's Grief- Semi-automatic Wind elemental rifle that does splash-damage./unique creation
(Has a chance to blow enemies away while Doing Charge Shots)

Astaroth- Elemental Dual Revolvers, each one has an element different from the other infused, Dark and Divine./unique creation

Anubis- A magical crossbow that fires multiple homing arrows./unique creation

(i was gonna put my dual shotgun wep.. but then some of you guys got it first so i guess its already late to put em in)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Just wanna share some ideas ^^

Devil Arm Ideas:

Fierce- a one-handed sword made from the deepest depths of the underworld./unique creation
(enables to change sword element from ‏fire,Ice,Wind and earth ingame)

Ravenous- Dual-Gladius that has the ability to drain the life of an opponent./unique creation
(Saps an opponents life for every slash)

Abigor- a lance that grants speed and power of a thousand men to the owner./unique creation
(Increases run speed and attack speed on any Devil Arm/gun as long as this weapon is equipped)

Chimera- Thunder Elemental Gauntlets that delivers deadly blows to opponents./unique creation
(Skill: Surprise Upper, A skill that Uppercuts 2 to 4 opponents to the air, Skill: Surprise Finish, Connected with Roar upper, does a devastating combo, damaging opponents in mid air with a knock-down finish)

Gun Ideas:

Hecate's Grief- Semi-automatic Wind elemental rifle that does splash-damage./unique creation
(Has a chance to blow enemies away while Doing Charge Shots)

Astaroth- Elemental Dual Revolvers, each one has an element different from the other infused, Dark and Divine./unique creation

Anubis- A magical crossbow that fires multiple homing arrows./unique creation

(i was gonna put my dual shotgun wep.. but then some of you guys got it first so i guess its already late to put em in)
1. how whould the element swiching ability of Fierce work ( i can't put it in until you explain)
2.a life draining weapon would make things to easy
3.Abigor is in.( i was already planning a weapon that has a stat bonus when equipped so another one won't hurt( i might even have all weapons do that)
4.the name Chimera has already been taken by an enemy that first appeared in Devil May Cry 4
5.the name Hecate is already used by a charicter in this game.
6. Dark and Light element revolvers sounds fun. Astaroth is in.
7. a crossbow, i know just what to do with it. Anubis is in.

Devil Arm ideas:
Echo: non elemental gauntlet; extremly high speed attacks. [Storm Silves]
Kazetaiga-Ryuudo: wind element dual wakizashi;extremely high speed attacks
[DS13] ( an old idea of mine originally planned as one of Ziz weapons i have decided to give it to someone else)
Nightmare Epsilon: non elemental demonic lance; based on Nightmare's spike attack [DS13]
Cestas: lightning element nunkchaku; similer to Cerebus.[Danzye]
Nightmare Omicron: non elemental demonic gauntlet: [DS13]
Nightmare Phi: non elemental demonic sword ; can change form[DS13]
Nightmare Omega: non elemental demonic armor; manipulates energy; DT turns the user to crystal [Storm Silves] (made in an old thread)
Phantom: fire/earth element lance; Devil Arm made from the demon Phantom[DS13]
Griffon: lightning/wind element claws; Devil Arm made from the demon Griffon[DS13]
Berial: fire element sword; Devil Arm made from the demon Berial[DS13]
Abigor; non elemental lance; improves users speed.[jackiexylon]
Nightmare Xi: demonic sword; blade formed from pure energy[DS13]

Nightmare Eta and Heta ; dual demonic guns [DS13]
Nightmare Theta: fire element demonic gun; fires spheres of explosive demonic energy[DS13]
Niitehs: dual shotguns [Danzye]
Nightmare Iota: wind element demonic gun; fires bursts of focused air; high rate of fire low power[DS13]
Nightmare Kappa: earth element demonic gun: fires spears made of stone; high power low rate of fire [DS13]
Nightmare Lambda: lightning element demonic gun; fires bolts of electricity
Nightmare Mu; underwater weapon only: water element demonic gun; fires focused bursts of water.[Darth Angelo]( made in an old thread. the thread was made to create weapon ideas for my games so i'm sure he won't mind)
Astaroth: Light element revolver+ Dark element revolver[jackiexylon]
Anubis: Crossbow[jackiexylon]
Keres: Demonic bow[DS13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom