• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Nero and Kyrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Huh, Vergil kicked a$$ of much more serious people than Fire Demon, and he won't go to hell so easy. As for Nero and Kyrie, that's obvious their relations will be opened in much more deeper way, coz they are humans

D

Deleted member 209

NOOOOOOOOOOO he won't. Dante will, Vergil's dead coz he's a fool who got his *** pwnd by Mundus then possessed. Dante is a hero but a dumbass but he's a loveable dumbass. Vergil annoys me. :p

D

Deleted member 209

I CAN CHANGE
(actually no I can't)

so wot does that mean then?

D

Deleted member 209

ur confusin me. I can't agree on somethin I don't agree on. The world doesn't work like that.

D

Deleted member 209

well its THERE and all AROUND u its hard not to care 4 or take notice of.

capcom memberan

the game is back
good good isee two enemy in this reply and i hope they will continue thiere enemationship for these two guys (the lady) vs (the alastor) thats rivals we hope it will continue

D

Deleted member 209

capcom memberan;12090 said:
good good isee two enemy in this reply and i hope they will continue thiere enemationship for these two guys (the lady) vs (the alastor) thats rivals we hope it will continue

yeah what Alastor said..

D

Deleted member 209

heh.. I guess we'll never kno. He hardly ever comes online from the look of his stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom