• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Nero and Kyrie

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 209

yeah its about time I suppose :)

If Dante is the main enemy in the game I hope that Nero doesn't kill him like Dante did to Nelo Angelo in DMC.

D

Deleted member 209

NOOOOOOO! :O

he can't kill Dante!!! Vergil can die tho :p

D

Deleted member 209

Dante made the series happen way before Vergil came along.

D

Deleted member 209

I will have to disagree. Vergil is jus some Dante washout. Wouldn't surprise me if he was a concept for Dante before they made his character kl.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Rebellion is so much like Yamato.... It's shame that developers put so much similar chars in one game

D

Deleted member 209

but the characters control the weapons a lot differently. Rebellion rox!!! :lol:

and the characters are like polar opposites to each other

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Rebellion, huh. Beowulf is much stronger, Vergil unleashes its really potential.
Nero will lose. And Dante too

D

Deleted member 209

nope.
He won't. Dante kicked Vergil's a$$ before he can do it again.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Coz Dante is "goodie". His Beowulf is probably the worst weapon in the game, and Vergil's Force Edge is much better than Rebellion. And Yamato is unique, none of Dante's weapons are as good as it

D

Deleted member 209

and wat does that prove?

Vergil got his a$$ pwnd in DMC3 that is enough for me not to like him as a character.
His attacks are kl tho and his devil trigger looks better

Dark Elf

Dagger user
I was trying to say that Dante will never replace Vergil for me, coz his comments are annoying, so I often play without sound

D

Deleted member 209

:lol: the speech writer should b shot I think the stories are always good from capcom but the speech is a letdown

D

Deleted member 209

yeah I bet he heard it all after and hid his face in shame :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom