• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Nero and Kyrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

capcom memberan

the game is back
nero had a wife and her name is kyrie the lady who sings in the vidio clip she afraid from dante because he's than nero

machindix

Re: nero had am

From what I read on the official website, Kyrie is like an older sister/ mother figure to Nero. They might have a crush on each other but the last time I checked they're not married yet.

And the Character intro also mentions Kyrie's brother, who seems to be a leader in the Order. I have to check the grammar though because it reads as if "she handed him the post" and I think that's a bit strange...

Solidus

Rebellion

machindix;8755 said:
From what I read on the official website, Kyrie is like an older sister/ mother figure to Nero. They might have a crush on each other but the last time I checked they're not married yet.

And the Character intro also mentions Kyrie's brother, who seems to be a leader in the Order. I have to check the grammar though because it reads as if "she handed him the post" and I think that's a bit strange...

You do Japanese? I wish I did. Then I could read all that interesting stuff on the DMC4 site...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

Solidus;8818 said:
You do Japanese? I wish I did. Then I could read all that interesting stuff on the DMC4 site...

count me in too............coz i like to learm about japanese

machindix

Solidus;8818 said:

I major in Japanese... but I wish I could do something else other then memorizing vocabularies all the time... :sick:

Back to the topic. I wounder if Kyrie's brother will play some part in the game... I haven't heard anything about a third male character yet, but since DMC4 is going to be a long game, I just hope there'll be more...

BTW, is Kyrie really a girl's name? Beause it means "Lord" (God) in Greek.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

machindix;8894 said:
I major in Japanese... but I wish I could do something else other then memorizing vocabularies all the time... :sick:

Back to the topic. I wounder if Kyrie's brother will play some part in the game... I haven't heard anything about a third male character yet, but since DMC4 is going to be a long game, I just hope there'll be more...

well............kyrie´s brother wil be playable too???
just like Vergil??
thats awsome

machindix

d4rkn1ght;8915 said:
well............kyrie´s brother wil be playable too???
just like Vergil??
thats awsome

No, I don't think Kyrie's brother will be playable. When I said "play a part in the game" I mean plotwise... but then again, he may not be of any importance at all because the official site only mentioned this guy with one sentence... I guess we'll never know before new information comes out.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

machindix;8947 said:
No, I don't think Kyrie's brother will be playable. When I said "play a part in the game" I mean plotwise... but then again, he may not be of any importance at all because the official site only mentioned this guy with one sentence... I guess we'll never know before new information comes out.

but we dont know if we can play Kyrie´s brother..............they could put him too

D

Deleted member 209

I'd rather jus play Dante, Nero is jus an imitation :mad:

Can't replace Dante the game wouldn't be devil may cry without him

aoshi

I knew kyrie would be nero's sister.There is somethin about the post that krie was havin too.May be that is wat dante is after.

D

Deleted member 209

aoshi;11805 said:
I knew kyrie would be nero's sister.There is somethin about the post that krie was havin too.May be that is wat dante is after.

well.. it could b that way coz of unconditional love and all that. It doesn't jus have to b a romantic connection. ^_^

D

Deleted member 209

yeah but there was a kind've romantic connection with Dante and Trish in DMC1 right? (so I've heard but I haven't played the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom